Star Wars™: Commander - Squad Wars
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fight for Your Side. Command The Galaxy.
The Galactic War rages on. Where does your allegiance lie? Will you side with the Rebellion or the Empire? Join the fight, build your base, recruit and train your army, strategically plan your defenses, and lead your troops to victory on war-torn worlds throughout the galaxy!
Battle with or against iconic characters like Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Princess Leia, and utilize or destroy units like AT-ATs, Speeder Bikes, Wookiee Warriors, and Stormtroopers. Join millions around the globe to play in this epic combat strategy game. Commander, the fate of the galaxy is in your hands!
• CHOOSE to fight for the Rebellion or the Empire
• TRAIN your troops to charge into battle
• BUILD units and vehicles with multiple upgrades
• DEFEND your base against enemy forces
• COMPLETE original story missions and gain additional rewards
• LEVEL UP your heroes, troops, vehicles, and more
• BATTLE on different worlds within the Star Wars universe
• TEAM UP WITH FRIENDS and allies to form the ultimate squad
Upgrade your Planetary Command building to scout and relocate your base to new worlds such as Dandoran, Yavin 4, Er’Kit and Hoth to expand your command and strengthen your squad.
For the best experience, we recommend playing this game on an iPhone 4S, iPhone 5/5s/5c, and iPads running iOS7.1 and above. iOS versions below 7.1 are no longer supported. Playing on an iPhone 4 may result in longer load times and slower performance.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains:
• Social media links to connect with others
• In-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards
• Advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies
We respect your wishes regarding your Privacy. You can exercise control and choice by resetting your Advertising Identifier in your device’s Privacy Settings.
What's New in Version 4.0.0
New Features and Content!
* Squad Wars - Team up with select squad members to form a party and battle an enemy squad. Capture factory outposts and disable enemy uplinks - lead your squad to victory!
* Factory Outposts - Capture these smuggler-run outposts during a Squad War to gain tactical advantages over the enemy squad!
* Squad War Base - Request and send troops with your squad to maximize the defense of squad bases on Sullust.
Fixes and Improvements
* Multiple crash fixes
* Optimizations and improvements
IMPROVEMENTS NEEDED !!!!
As above it still needs work in several areas.. time and time again I've said revenge attacks should be one way not so the same idiots can keep attacking you.. Also should be able to steal back and equal/equivalent amount of what ever is stolen it's unfair that an attack you can loose 500 contraband and revenge attack and only recover 100 or less and FINALLY the most annoying thing above all else !!! The medical droids it's ******* bias to the rebles an attack of a few heavy soldiers with a few medical droids and there's nothing your defenses can do they maintain a distance so mortars/turrets don't hit them and to top it off there the last thing targeted !!!! IMPROVEMENTS NEEDED !!!!
Changes need to be made
I've said this time and time again but all the developers do is boost the rebel side and reduce the empire side.
The rebel health droid are way too effective in comparison to the empire repair droid. So many time I've had a heavy troops deployed followed up by health droids. It's ridiculous!
The empire AT-AT is nothing like it once was, the AI for that unit is terrible. It will walk up towards the shield generators and before it fires it'll focus on something pointless right in front of it like a barracks, all the while it's getting shot to pieces and it'll be down before it's taken the shields out.
One of my biggest complaints is that rebel jaggernaught unit! You give the side which is meant to focus on infantry the most powerful vehicle in the game! Those things will roll through a base without getting a scratch, and when it's put in a squad center you've pretty much lost that attack.
The balance of this game is way to one sided in favor of the rebels and if you put time and money into this game you don't want to get punished because you picked the empire.
This is a SERIOUS problem! Please read.
I payed my hard earned money to top up my resources, I was then called away for a week to work on location. When I got back all my resources had GONE. Wave after wave of attacks had cleaned me out. I thought, hang on? These resources ARE MINE! I've paid for them! I OWN them! If you paid for goods in a shop and just before you went out, the shop heavies took them off you, what would you do? Dial 911 or 999 that's what! THEY WOULD BE ROBBING YOU!! Why are disno getting away with this?
Award attackers for winning by all means but don't take resources off the attacked base! How can this be legal?!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: 03 May 2016
- Version: 4.0.0
- Size: 97.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Crystals£3.99
- Bag of Crystals£7.99
- Satchel of Crystals£14.99
- Crate of Crystals£39.99
- Shipment of Crystals£79.99