Star Wars™: Commander
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Fight for Your Side. Command The Galaxy.
The Galactic War rages on. Where does your allegiance lie? Will you side with the Rebellion or the Empire? Join the fight, build your base, recruit and train your army, strategically plan your defenses, and lead your troops to victory on war-torn worlds throughout the galaxy!
Battle with or against iconic characters like Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Princess Leia, and utilize or destroy units like AT-ATs, Speeder Bikes, Wookiee Warriors, and Stormtroopers. Join millions around the globe to play in this epic combat strategy game. Commander, the fate of the galaxy is in your hands!
• CHOOSE to fight for the Rebellion or the Empire
• TRAIN your troops to charge into battle
• BUILD units and vehicles with multiple upgrades
• DEFEND your base against enemy forces
• COMPLETE original story missions and gain additional rewards
• LEVEL UP your heroes, troops, vehicles, and more
• BATTLE on different worlds within the Star Wars™ universe
• TEAM UP WITH FRIENDS and allies to form the ultimate squad
Upgrade your Planetary Command building to scout and relocate your base to new worlds such as Dandoran, Yavin 4, Er’Kit and Hoth to expand your command and strengthen your squad.
For the best experience, we recommend playing this game on iPhone 5 or later, iPad 4 or later, running iOS 8.0 and above. iOS versions below 8.0 are no longer supported. Playing on an iPhone 4S may result in longer load times and slower performance.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains:
• Social media links to connect with others
• In-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards
• Advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies
We respect your wishes regarding your Privacy. You can exercise control and choice by resetting your Advertising Identifier in your device’s Privacy Settings.
What's New in Version 5.1.0
The Star Wars™: The Last Jedi celebration continues with new events and rewards inspired by the movie!
• Fathier Rider - A Tognath rider guides this beast to destroy enemy troops and buildings with incredible speed and powerful strikes.
• Bufopel Protector and Ongidae Oppressor - These brutish units bludgeon enemies in melee range and become harder to defeat the longer they remain on the field.
New Event System
• Complete in-game actions and earn EP to trade in for crates, Data Fragments, currency, and more.
• For the next month, complete events to unlock new units, including exclusive limited-time rewards.
Structured criticism and positive feed back
The game is very good and enjoyable, very rarely have any problems with it either. The game does have a habit of crashing every so often which isn’t annoying as the game saves progress when it does happen. I do believe the AT AT and rebel equivalent is slightly over powered and needs to be deceased as a shield generator shouldn’t be disabled within two or three hits. I do believe the movement speed of stormtroopers should be increased by a tiny amount to make them less of a target for stationary mortars. Other than the odd annoyance in the game is is very good and enjoyable and it’s brilliant the developers keep updating the game.
Disney look there’s this bug I found where basically I CaNT GeT IN MY GAME! Please fix this! So when I open my iPad to play it says update I. Lick update, It just says open so I click open COMEs UP WITH UPDATE! So I click update again I’m still confused I check my update section, it doesn’t need an update there, check my update history it says updated 1 min ago so why hasn’t the text updated and gone away. Please fix this for I can’t play anymore, Thanks.
Yet again, I’m told that an update is available, but the game is supposedly open in the App Store. Go to open and get the update message. Go to App Store, game is supposedly open. Go to open and get update message...
Spent money on this game, missing out on a squad war, very frustrating.
Whilst I’m at it, there is a huge problem with mismatching, are there so few lv 9 players that I have constantly to be attacked by lv 10’s?!?
- Category: Games
- Updated: 13 December 2017
- Version: 5.1.0
- Size: 209 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Crystals£4.99
- Bag of Crystals£9.99
- Satchel of Crystals£19.99
- Crate of Crystals£48.99
- Shipment of Crystals£99.99
- Promo Bundle 1£1.99
- Promo Bundle 9£19.99
- Promo Bundle 5£5.99
- Promo Bundle 8£9.99
- Promo Bundle 12£48.99