Hey, get outdoor with your friends and start star gazing! Let StarTracker guide you to explore the universe.
Just hold up and point the device to the sky and have fun! You can see any stars, constellations and deep sky objects you are watching in reality.
What our user said:
"Best star gazing app I've ever used. Very well put together and great visuals!!! From end to end this app is a must-have for anyone interested in astronomy!!"
"This app is a marvel of technology, art, and science. Super smooth operation, great graphics and a great merging of the devices capabilities. Having grown up using star charts and compasses, this app feels like science fiction come to life. Great job!"
"Looking at the sky was never this incredible!"
"If you download only one app, make sure it's this one!! This is one of the best apps I've ever seen, period! Its quality is unmatched among star gazing apps!"
• All data is offline!
• Sun, Moon, planets, 88 Constellations and 8000+ stars visible to the naked eyes.
• 12 Zodiac Constellations Art & 6 famous deep sky objects with magnificent graphics.
• 3D compass in AR mode, indicate position of objects your searched.
• Location auto set by GPS, or set manually.
• Auto hide all menus and enter AR track mode when lift up the device and point to sky.
• Smooth motion flow and quick response which is realized by cutting edge signal processing technique.
• Superb high quality graphic display by enabling the retina display of the device and the full screen anti-aliasing technology employment.
• Full 88 Constellations & 100+ deep sky objects with magnificent graphics.
• Search and guide you to stars, constellations, planets and deep sky objects.
• Time Machine menu and location menu to encourage children to exploring more on time and location dimension.
• Night mode switch, to protect children's eye when doing star gazing outdoor.
• Top Left: Location Menu, choose location from a world map.
• Buttom Left: AR Compass indicator in AR track mode, pan the screen to enter un-track mode and click track button to back.
• When under un-track mode, just lift up the screen and point it to the sky to enter AR track mode.
- iPhone X support
- Reduce app size
- iOS11 & iPhone 8 support
- Errerta: star name "Schedar" -> "Scheat" for beta Pegasus
- Performance optimization (10% faster)
Ratings and Reviews
Loving the stars and planets ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I have always wanted to be able to identify the stars in the night sky. Never managed to understand the star maps and charts, couldn’t make sense of them.
Now I can launch the app wherever I am, day or night and make sense of the amazing heavens above me.
Thank you App developers - loving the stars and planets
Notification won’t go away
I am leaving this here because I cannot find where I can contact the app developer. The app is good and very useful to find out what you are looking at however I have a notification symbol that will not go away. It’s been there for a week or so now. I think it must be a bug in the app. Can anyone help?
Memorise the Southern Cross!
Had this a few years ago. Pretty good for free. Downloaded it again last month to find my way round the stars in South Africa. compass only worked below the horizon, so if you’re below the equator, find the Southern Cross first!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.