This is the free version of Stash2Go, which has a little bit reduced functionality compared to the full version, but is still fully useful for most of you . The full version is here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/stash2go/id668448945
*** If you have questions, please contact me -- I will response immediately -- use this email: email@example.com ****
Note that in case of forums, you can browse the stash2go forum to have unlimited access to topics, posts, etc.
Stash2Go allows you to use Ravelry on the go, even if you're offline, on the iPhone and the iPad, and provides access to yarns, projects, patterns and friends, even if you're offline. Ravelry is the world's largest community for knitters and crocheters.
* Access to your Ravelry knitting & crocheting projects, your queued projects, your yarn stash and stashed needles
* Access to your Ravelry friends: browse all your friends, and also their projects, queued projects, stashed yarn and stashed needles
* Search for yarns based on the extremely large Ravelry yarn database, and review details of a yarn, associated images with ease
* Browse potentially matching knitting or crocheting pattern right from your yarn details page
* Search for patterns using full text search, filter for special categories (hat, blankets, ..), or features (free, five star rated, ..)
* Search for yarn shops based on your current location, review the routing directions, opening schedule, sold yarns and other details
* Start a project from a pattern, or queued project, or with no pattern (empty project)
* Upload a picture to your project, or your stashed yarn
* Perform batch download of all pdf documents that are in your library on Ravelry and matching current projects, to have them available without internet
* Access most important information when you have no internet connection (can be customized to match your personal needs)
* Allows to associate PDF documents with own ravelry projects, and move arrows around pdf pages (and the location will be permanently stored)
* Ability to use up to two row counters per project, even across apple devices (values stored at Ravelry)
* Browse your Ravelry library of single patterns
* Browse your favorite patterns and projects
* Browse the subscribed Ravelry forum groups, and reply to existing posts (including posting images)
* Open projects, patterns or people from the forum posts, and favorite projects or patterns, or make friends with people on their profiles page
* Receive and reply to personal Ravelry messages
* Receive instant notification when new personal messages or forum messages arrive (requires iOS7 for repeated check for messages)
* Ability to scan yarn barcodes and display matching yarn
* Change the color theme of the application (up to 9 themes currently) — in the screenshots here, one of the themes was selected
* Select from a personal color palette (inspired by seasonal color analysis), and use it to perform instant yarn color analysis (to indicate if a potential yarn color in your stash matches your colors or not)
* iPhone + iPad support, native iOS application, supports both iOS 6 and iOS 7
To directly contact us you can go to our ravelry support group. For additional information you can go to our website, where we provide additional version.
If you have additional ideas for improvement, please share them with us. The app will be continuously improved.
* important - if you have issues / questions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org **
+ updated forum post display - now it'll wait until all content per post is loaded and shows it after a 0.2sec animation
+ crash on the browsing screen when tapping on the first item
+ too long labels on the details pages
+ picture upload for forum posts
+ automatic detection of location for shop search
+ wrong filtering for projects, stash, etc when reset
+ display of tiny icons for patterns, stash, ..
+ behavior for uploading project photos: if not "append" is selected, to add as first image
Ratings and Reviews
excellent app for use with (or without) Ravelry
I have been using this app for a while, and indeed kudos to the developers for making a free version available (which, as far as I can see, has the same functionality as the paid version).
The feature I love most is the very versatile row counter - it seems that the list of counters you can have for each project is infinite, and it is so very useful to go back to a project after a while and see how you adapted the pattern to your measurements.
Integration with Ravelry is seamless - just a great app!
Thouugh the ads are not that bothersome, I am upgrading to the full version to support the developers (this is one of those few independent apps that has kept going for years) - I love the fact it is a one-off payment where other knitting apps have a subscription service, and that the developers keep improving it. Long live Stash2Go!
If crochet couldn't get more addictive
Love this app and ravelry in general! Bucketloads of patterns, great for tracking your stash and projects and brilliant for getting inspiration off other users!
Great to have ravelry on the go. I see you on the forum making great efforts to please all of the people all of the time and I guess that can be impossible, there will always be a grizzler For me it is a great app and I can see that you are always on the go for imput from your customers and that is how great things happen. I like that I can have this with me when I am in a town to check my hooks etc.
- Chili Consult UG (haftungsb.)
- 74.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Luxx Yarns GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.