Station Cars delivers a fast, reliable, safe, clean service all the time, every time.
Our app allows you to book a fully licensed private hire minicab from Station Cars in just 3 taps.
Setup is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Using our cutting edge app you can:
• Get a Quote for your journey
• Make a booking
• Add multiple pick-ups (vias) to your booking
• Choose the vehicle type, Saloon, Estate, MPV
• Edit a booking
• Check the status of your booking
• Cancel a booking
• Book a return trip
• Track your booked vehicle on a map
• See an ETA for your booking
• See a picture of your driver
• See all “Available” cars near you
• See all “Soon to Clear” cars near you
• See all cars near you
• Manage your previous bookings
• Manage your favourite addresses
• Pay by Cash or debit/credit card
• Have a message automatically sent to a “Buddy” when your car arrives so they can track where you are.
• While you’re in the vehicle, trigger a “Track Me” message to a contact so you can feel secure in the knowledge they know where you are.
• Receive an email confirmation on each booking
• Receive a Text-Back or Ring-Back alert on arrival of your vehicle
• Connect with us on Twitter and Facebook
Setting up is easy, simply enter your name, phone number and email address to register. If you wish to register debit/credit card details you can do so, allowing you to complete a journey without paying cash to the driver.
For support please email: email@example.com or call our control room on 020 8660 6000
About Station Cars:
Established in 1985 and with a fleet of 300 drivers. We are predominantly based South of London in Croydon and Sutton, and we cover all the surrounding areas.
We are based 15 minutes away from Gatwick Airport and often have cars waiting at Gatwick to take you to your destination. Our average pickup time in Croydon and Sutton is 10 minutes. Our new app will show you the closest car to your pickup with an approximate estimated time of arrival.
Updated address searching
New 'Recent' search options
Ratings and Reviews
I am not one to write reviews but station cars are simply amazing and like the other person said much cheaper than Uber that introduces surges in fares at short notice . I have been a customer of station cars for over 8 years and I have to say they are the best I have seen so far. What's not to like about them? Their security awareness is second to none, their willingness to please their customers is not in contest, all their drivers look neat, well dressed and professional at all times with name badges. Their cars are always clean ; I should know .. I use them a lot. Their controllers are very professional and friendly. Most of all their fares are very reasonable .. I could go on and on
I highly recommend this cab company
Booking didn't work for me
Booked a taxi to Gatwick airport in-app and all seemed fine until the morning when the car didn't turn up. Called several times and kept getting put on hold or hung up on before they finally found my booking. Taxi turned up 25 minutes late and driver was half dressed with shirt open and belt undone. Completely unprofessional. He then preceded to speed and drive recklessly all the way to the airport even though I told him to slow down. Complained afterwards and the office didn't care. Will not use again. Shame.
Cheaper than Uber and so far more reliable - you should advertise more because I only found out about this app when I told a driver people prefer Uber because it has an app and he said “oh we have one”
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.