Station Master - London Underground Information
By Frost Marshall LLP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Station Master • London Tube (Underground), Overground & Docklands Light Railway (DLR) Accessibility & Step-Free Information
Station Master is an encyclopædia of knowledge of all London Underground, original 84 Overground (pre-June 2015) stations and Docklands Light Railway stations including the best door position for exit at every station, along with unique 3D Maps showing you the facilities at and layout of ALL 270 Tube stations.
Co-created by Geoff Marshall, a two-times Guinness World Record Holder for travelling to all Tube stations in the fastest time possible (a record he held most recently from 2013–2015). http://www.tubeworldrecord.co.uk/
“Tube nerds, prepare to swoon” – Time Out
“Save time on the tube with the shortcuts app Station Master” – Evening Standard
“It’s a real geek's guide to the tube” – Londonist
Prize Winner of "Best App for Accessibility/Step Free Information" - TfL Accessible App Competition - https://www.tfl.gov.uk/info-for/media/press-releases/2013/december/tfl-announce-winners-of-accessible-app-competition
The information in Station Master is built-in so it is available at all times underground, without an internet connection.
• Exit information - shows you the correct door to be nearest the exit, interchange corridor, passageways or lift. The only exits App with correct door positions for new S-Stock trains and the new Tottenham Court Road Northern Line station.
• 3D Maps and Exit Maps at selected stations (ALL 270 Tube stations covered in 3D!) - visualise a station before you travel there!
• Accessibility information - Steps count, lift availability, measurements of gaps onto trains and loads more essential information for wheelchair users, parents with buggies or just those with heavy luggage.
• Station facilities - listing toilet information, Wi-Fi availability and more.
• Transport Links - to buses, National Rail trains, Cycle hire and River services.
• Travel tips, history and fun facts for every station, making your commute less of a chore.
Note: Station Master is not a route planning App.
London's Transport Network is constantly changing and evolving and we continually update the information in Station Master to reflect changes to the network and from community contributions and corrections.
What's New in Version 1.10.18
• Tottenham Court Road accessibility changes
• Night Tube details for Piccadilly line
• Updates and corrections to the database
• Stability and performance improvements
From earlier 1.10 releases:
• Night Tube details for Central, Jubilee, Victoria & Northern lines
• Fixes for bus information
• More new and refreshed 3D maps, 352 in total, which includes ALL 270 Tube stations!
• New Brompton Bike Hire locations
• Area Map View improvements
• Tottenham Court Road station is now open again on the Central line
• 64-bit compatibility
• Removed ticket office opening times
• 5-car Overground exit data
• Cycle Hire branding changes
• Updated 3D station map and exit positions for the new Tottenham Court Road Northern Line station!
• Online Locker and Supermarket Click-and-Collect service locations
• Over 150 refreshed or new 3D maps, 326 in total, which includes ALL 270 Tube stations!
• Updated for iOS 8, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus - looks great on your larger screen device
• Minor stability and performance improvements
• S-Stock (S7) door positions for the Circle and Hammersmith & City lines
• Brompton Bike Hire (folding cycle) dock locations
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 21 March 2017
- Version: 1.10.18
- Size: 48.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Frost Marshall LLP
- © 2012–2017 Frost Marshall LLP / Matthew Frost & Geoff Marshall
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.