City Guides and Offline Maps by Stay.com
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meet your new favorite travel guide app! 150 cities packed with great places to visit and beautiful travel guides by local experts. GPS is free with super-fast offline maps! Stay.com is proud to be in association with IHG.
As featured in the New York Times, Forbes and TIME Magazine.
1000 travel guides by local experts, hand-picking the best the city can offer:
• Food and restaurants
• Cafés, coffee and lunch
• Free Wi-Fi hotspots
• Bars, pubs and nightlife
• Famous attractions, sights and landmarks
• Live music, theater and show venues
• Art galleries, museums and exhibitions
• Sports, wellness, yoga and outdoor activities
• Vegetarian and vegan food
• Architecture, history and culture
Carefully designed to be fun, easy and intuitive to use:
• Create your own personal travel guide
• Collaborate with friends or family on shared guides
• Offline maps with free GPS (no connection needed, no roaming charges)
• Easily add places you visit during travel
• Sophisticated online/offline sync, so you can continue to add places during offline traveling
the Stay team
Stay.com is proud to be in association with IHG and all your favorite brands InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo®, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites®, Candlewood Suites®, EVEN™ Hotels and HUALUXE™ Hotels & Resorts- that’s more than 4,600 international hotels, across more than 100 countries!
150 cities available:
Abu Dhabi, Aix-En-Provence, Alicante, Amsterdam, Athens, Atlanta, Atlantic City, Austin, Baltimore, Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing, Benidorm, Bergen, Berlin, Birmingham, Bologna, Boston, Brisbane, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Cairo, Cannes, Cape Town, Chicago, Cologne, Copenhagen, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Dresen, Dubai, Dublin, Dubrovnik, Dusseldorf, Edinburgh, Florence, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Fuerteventura, Geneva, Glasgow, Gothenburg, Gran Canaria, Granada, Hamburg, Hanoi, Havana, Helsinki, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Istanbul, Kansas City, Krakow, Kuala Lumpur, Kyoto, Lake Tahoe, Lanzarote, Las Vegas, Leipzig, Lisbon, Liverpool, London, Los Angeles, Luxembourg, Lyon, Madrid, Málaga, Mallorca, Malmo, Manchester, Marbella, Marrakech, Melbourne, Messina, Mexico City, Miami, Milan, Minneapolis, Monte Carlo, Montreal, Moscow, Mumbai, Munich, Napa Valley, Naples, Nashville, New Orleans, New York, Nice, Oakland, Orlando, Oslo, Palermo, Paris, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pisa, Portland, Prague, Reykjavik, Riga, Rio de Janeiro, Rome, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, Salzburg, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Barbara, San Sebastian, Sardinia, Savannah, Seattle, Seoul, Seville, Shanghai, Siena, Singapore, Siracusa, Sochi, St. Louis, St. Petersburg, Stavanger, Stockholm, Stuttgart, Sydney, Tallinn, Tampa, Tenerife, Tokyo, Toronto, Turin, Valencia, Vancouver, Venice, Verona, Vienna, Warsaw, Washington, Zagreb and Zurich
What's New in Version 4.0.17
* Drop pin in map: add any place to your guide simply by long-pressing in the city map to create a marker
* Improved guide sharing: you can now share guides to Facebook Messenger and other social apps
* Fixed a bug that could cause the City Map to stop showing markers for downloaded cities
* Fixed some missing images when offline
* Stability improvements
I'm 18 and going inter railing this summer. I'm on a pretty tight budget so buying maps for every city is a big expense. I'm not rich, so using data roaming is out of the question. This app solves my problem and gives me access to some amazing guides. I'm surprised they're giving it out for free.