Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the free Steam app for iOS, you can participate in the Steam community wherever you go.
With the Steam app for iOS, you can:
- Chat with your Steam friends.
- Secure your account with the Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator.
- Access your inventory, trades, and the Community Market on the go. With Trade and Market Confirmations, you can be sure that your items never leave your account without your approval.
- See the latest screenshots and posts from your friends and the most popular content from across the Steam Community.
- Keep up on the latest news and discussions from your favorite groups and games.
- Remotely download and install your games straight to your PC at home.
What's New in Version 2.0.8
Minor bug fixes
Clunky but at least functional
The app for the most part does what you need it to do. You can look through games, check your Wish List and buy stuff. The one big exception of course if you can't watch videos. I can't help but wonder why you can see videos and press them expecting them to work and they simply don't. Also the fact that you have to essentially press everything twice, once to highlight the button and the second time to confirm that you've pressed the button is annoying and seems an obvious bug.
I am frankly surprised that valve would let something that feels this half-arsed go out with their brand on it.
Today I will be writing a two star review on this app because:
I will not criticise as to apps are very hard to make. But Valve does need to apply some bug fixes, such as the crashing issue, when someone goes off for a couple of seconds and comes back, the game crashes. I really think this is a very big problem and more than half of the people writing 1 star reviews include this issue. Thank You and I hope that this bug will be fixed.
So I purchased £150 of games on the computer version of steam. I lost the password for my original account so I created a new one and requested to use me old games. It says you have to enable "steam shield" I tried to create 3 accounts to write a message to the helpline/problem solver and it didn't register. So I wasted my time, wouldn't let me set up steam safety and family library sharing even after requesting for an email 5 times. Will be buying non-steam games from now on.
From one very unhappy customer.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 04 May 2016
- Version: 2.0.8
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Developer: Valve Corporation
- © 2015 Valve Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.