Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the free Steam app for iOS, you can participate in the Steam community wherever you go.
With the Steam app for iOS, you can:
- Chat with your Steam friends.
- Secure your account with the Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator.
- Access your inventory, trades, and the Community Market on the go. With Trade and Market Confirmations, you can be sure that your items never leave your account without your approval.
- See the latest screenshots and posts from your friends and the most popular content from across the Steam Community.
- Keep up on the latest news and discussions from your favorite groups and games.
- Remotely download and install your games straight to your PC at home.
What's New in Version 2.0.10
Fixed an issue where the app would get stuck at a login screen with no Steam Guard code after resuming from the background.
Stop logging me out :'(
It's an alright app but by no means near the quality it should be. It has recently developed an infuriating habit of consistently logging me out every third or so time of me opening the app. This is beyond annoying especially when I want to reply to a message or purchase a game from one of the many sales quickly (Both of these features work fine btw). This just seems random, with no correlation to internet connection issues as this happens everywhere and everyday. Personally I'd recommend obviously for an in-app setting to alter the time that you can remain logged in with a permanent option in which your password is only required when purchasing or trading. I realise this issue may be somehow isolated to me but I've been using this app for several years of which this has never happened before.
Overall this variant of steam functions adequately enough for me to continue using it as on the most part it works hence why I've had it for so long! But this 'feature' complete with other issues such as videos just generally not working whatsoever limit the app getting a higher rating.
The app is okay itself, nothing to shout about though. My main issue is that message notifications won't dismiss, unless it is done manually, even if you open the app, very annoying.
Videos don't play - NaN error.
Content reported OK.... BUT videos don't play, and the current playpoint and total duration both report as NaN ('not a number') which means it has not been properly tested before being released. This has been an error for some time guys!!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 10 June 2016
- Version: 2.0.10
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Developer: Valve Corporation
- © 2015 Valve Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.