Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the free Steam app for iOS, you can participate in the Steam community wherever you go.
With the Steam app for iOS, you can:
- Chat with your Steam friends.
- Secure your account with the Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator.
- Access your inventory, trades, and the Community Market on the go. With Trade and Market Confirmations, you can be sure that your items never leave your account without your approval.
- See the latest screenshots and posts from your friends and the most popular content from across the Steam Community.
- Keep up on the latest news and discussions from your favorite groups and games.
- Remotely download and install your games straight to your PC at home.
What's New in Version 2.0.10
Fixed an issue where the app would get stuck at a login screen with no Steam Guard code after resuming from the background.
Overall good, just one problem for me
Pretty decent app, easy to use, I just wish there was a link under one of the categories for easy access of your own wishlist
Absolutly disgraceful service!
Everyone needs to watch out for themselves if they have ever send a trade offer through the mobile app, I have had multiple occasions when I have sent a 1:1 offer and it has sent the offer as a blank offer where I'm receiving nothing and he is getting my item in this case a VERY expensive item! I have been so close to losing my most expensive items in my inventory purely because of this bug!! VALVE IF YOUR READING THIS... GET IT FIXED !!!!!!!!!!
You should make it so you can actually play game.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 10 June 2016
- Version: 2.0.10
- Size: 12.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Developer: Valve Corporation
- © 2015 Valve Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.