Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the free Steam app for iOS, you can participate in the Steam community wherever you go.
With the Steam app for iOS, you can:
- Chat with your Steam friends.
- Secure your account with the Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator.
- Access your inventory, trades, and the Community Market on the go. With Trade and Market Confirmations, you can be sure that your items never leave your account without your approval.
- See the latest screenshots and posts from your friends and the most popular content from across the Steam Community.
- Keep up on the latest news and discussions from your favorite groups and games.
- Remotely download and install your games straight to your PC at home.
What's New in Version 2.0.7
Fixed an issue where bringing the app back to the foreground could present a login screen with no Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator code.
Updated notification sound.
Not had any issues
Not had any issues , no bugs , I can navigate the interface easily I honestly don't understand all the negative reviews I have us this app installed for a long time now and not experienced any of the issues people are complaining about . The only thing I would like to be able to do is watch the game trailers but it's not a major issue as I usual read the reviews and check the community hub for a game before purchase so it's not a major issue
Very Good. But...
...I can't read people's reviews of the items..?
Seems a horrible oversight.
Also no page numbers on search results etc. So you only see the first few hits, unlike on the website where you can flick through all the "specials" not just the first ~10. This shouldn't be a problem, but it doesn't always load all results to the page as (I presume) it should.
Buying gifts isn't possible on iPhone, not because the option isn't there, but because the "continue" button is off the bottom of the page and cannot be reached.
Overall a really good app that is kinda spoiled by a few irritations that see me logging in on browser instead.
Edit: Still plagued with irritations. For example: you have a notification! So you go in and click the highlighted link which you assume will take you to the thing you are being notified of, completely reasonable assumption, right? No, takes you to your profile. Why? Pass.
While i'd love steam on my phone this app has many bugs that need fixing as other reviews have stated.
One thing i don't like is that in order to trade and sell without hastle i now have to have this so it doesn't go on 'hold' for a certain duration, i would love that as an option for those who need it but would prefer it not forced upon me!
I hope in the future this is changed and allows choice in this matter, it would also be nice in the future however to have this app be improved upon~
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 13 March 2016
- Version: 2.0.7
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Developer: Valve Corporation
- © 2015 Valve Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.