By YouthNet UK
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
StepFinder - Local help, easily found
Got a problem, need local help? StepFinder pin-points your nearest local support service and shows you how to get there using your phone. It shows you tips and recommendations from other young people so you know what to expect when you use a service for the first time.
StepFinder is totally free and confidential.
So take control, and navigate to the right support.
- Find and browse your nearest service via postcode or GPS, from a list of over 2000 support organisations complete with contact details and info.
- Read others’ tips about the services you might visit - to help you prepare for your appointment.
- Filter via service types: Abuse, Bereavement, Care, Career & Study, Childcare, Disability Support, Domestic Violence, Drugs & Alcohol, General Health, Housing, Legal Rights, Mental Health, Money, Relationships, Sexuality, Self Harm and Sexual health.
- Use Street-view– flip to camera mode and see all the services around you.
- Get directions - StepFinder integrates with Apple maps to give you a step by step route of how to get there.
- Submit your own tips and comments so others know what to expect.
- Share services you think will help others.
- Save location searches offline, so you can still find locations if you lose connectivity.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Fixes an issue that some users have experienced after updating to iOS 10.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 04 November 2016
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 36.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: YouthNet UK
- © 2016 YouthNet UK
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.