StepsApp turns your iPhone into a simple and beautiful step counter.
Just put your phone in your pocket and off you go!
• Automatic step counting
• Stunning charts and animations
• Apple Health integration
• Apple Watch support
• Active calories
• Powerful month and year view
• Six beautiful colors
• iMessage app
• Today widget
• Social media sharing
• Wheelchair support
• Export data"
• No extra hardware required
YOUR ACTIVITY AT A GLANCE
• Quick overview of your daily steps, distance, time, floors climbed, and active calories.
• Beautiful weekly, monthly, and yearly charts.
• See your progress directly in the today widget.
• Display your current step count or wheelchair pushes on the app icon.
• Notifications when you have reached your daily activity goal.
• Weekly Report
• Set and reach your goal… step by step.
APPLE WATCH & APPLE HEALTH
• Synchronize and import your activity data via Apple Health.
• Track your activity with your iPhone and your Apple Watch.
• StepsApp will merge your steps automatically.
• Securely store your actively burned calories in Apple Health.
STEPSAPP FOR EVERYONE
• Also enjoy StepsApp with VoiceOver.
• Instead of steps, track wheelchair pushes with your Apple Watch.
• StepsApp supports more than 20 languages.
CUSTOMIZE & SHARE
• Spice up your charts with six beautiful colors.
• Share your achievements on social media directly from StepsApp.
• …or with our brand new iMessage app!
Your activity tracker for walking, running, and hiking.
* StepsApp requires iPhone 5s or newer
- Instagram Added for Sharing
If you enjoy StepsApp, would you mind taking a moment to write a review on the App Store?
We'd greatly appreciate it.
Ratings and Reviews
Best app in its class
I have tried all of the main pedometer apps but keep coming back to StepsApp. It seems to be one of the more reliable apps using Apple’s own Health app data as a benchmark. The simple day, week and month screens along with their respective graphs make it easy to see how your activity has improved. In particular, I have found using the month view to be a great way of maintaining that improvement as steps per month is such a natural and useful target. The app isn’t quite perfect as I sometimes have issues with the workout element on the watch but overall I would highly recommend it.
Dear Duncan, thanks for your great feedback of StepsApp 😊. If you need any support for the workout mode on the Apple Watch feel free to contact us with our support mail firstname.lastname@example.org Best Regards from StepsApp Team
Love this app
I was looking for a steps app that was easy to use and read. This is it. A great app, love that I can change tie display and measurements. I previously had a watch type counter but I kept forgetting to charge it so thought a phone based app would be better for me, and it is.
The only little criticism is that it struggles to count stairs. A few times I have counted how many times I have been up and down (usually when I’m not yet hitting my target) and it doesn’t log them all which is a bit disheartening .
Overall though, very happy with the app and I would recommend it 🙂
thank you very much for your feedback!
Normally the stairs shown in the app come directly from your Apple Health app, are you sure that you granted access to those data?
Just drop us a message at email@example.com and we will try to solve your issue 💪🏻.
your StepsApp team
One of my most used apps. I've tried many others but this one is by far may favourite. Seems the most accurate. I love that I can record my walking route by a simple press on my apple watch. I don't think it needs any updating or more features but I'm sure if they come up with something, these people will think of something else great. Also, what a lot of other similar apps get stuck on is a social aspect like competing with your friends. Luckily there's none of that here. It's nice and simple.
thanks for your kind words ☺️
We really appreciate it.
- StepsApp GmbH
- 112 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © StepsApp
- In-App Purchases
- StepsApp Pedometer Pro £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.