The Surgery contained within this Stepwise App has been carried out by Professor P. N. Haray at Prince Charles Hospital, Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales, UK. A Consultant Surgeon and visiting Professor of Coloproctology at The University of South Wales, Prof. Haray has been practicing laparoscopic colorectal surgery since the late 1990s. This interactive App has been designed to assist senior colorectal trainees or experienced colorectal surgeons who wish to gain proficiency in the laparoscopic route for colorectal resections.
With a stepwise approach to standard colonic and rectal surgery, each procedure has been broken down into modules. On each step there are optional extras, which contain some tips and tricks for difficult and complex situations encountered by the author and his team during laparoscopic surgery.
We hope this App provides the necessary information and surgical expertise to support you through your laparoscopic colorectal training.
Also in this store are other apps by the authors including:
· Overview of the Patient Journey for patients diagnosed with a bowel cancer
· Overview of the Enhanced Recovery After Surgery programme for patients diagnosed with a bowel condition
· Tumour Specific Common Colorectal Procedures
Update to fix issue with 64bit iPad Airs not displaying Extra information.
Ratings and Reviews
Good information video
- David Brown
- 1.6 GB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Digimed
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.