Stepz is a convenient step counter app that leverages the clever Apple Motion Coprocessor which collects your motion data automatically in the background while saving battery life. This simple pedometer app has been specifically developed for the iPhone and Apple Watch.
Do you move enough throughout the day? Learn more about your daily activity and get fit by reaching your step goal!
*** Featured by Apple on the App Store Home Page under Best New Apps in 22 countries (April, 2015) ***
=== FEATURES ===
- Full Apple Health integration
- Automatically records your steps by using the Apple Motion Coprocessor
- Very accurate
- Runs in the background
- Very low battery drain
- No GPS needed
- Daily & hourly step values
- Distance calculation
- Set your daily steps goal, or let Stepz set it for you
- App icon badge shows your step count
- Daily, weekly, monthly and yearly step charts (available in the history view via the top left button)
- Import your steps & floors climbed from the Apple Health app
- Export your steps to a CSV file
- Import your steps from a CSV file
- Calculates your burned calories
- Shows floors climbed (requires at least an iPhone 6)
- Easy sharing of a detailed screenshot
- Apple Watch app with clever data syncing
- iOS Today Widget for Notification Center
- 3D Touch Quick Actions
- Stepz Friends: Connect with your friends and see who makes the most steps per day
=== USER REVIEWS ===
"I love this app so much that I actually recommend it to all of my patients. My husband and I do contests every day to see who beat who... The best part about this app is that it is making us aware of the need to be active."
- Mrs Bonjiovi (Mar 10, 2015)
"Use this every day. There are a few apps I use every day and this is one of them. I mean it - every day. Apples iOS is enhanced by steps into useable information that makes walking your daily fitness routine."
- zflyfish (Feb 18, 2015)
"Happy with this app! It is simple and intuitive. It is helping me stay motivated to walk more. I enjoy trying to top yesterday's steps."
- Gumbo 70427 (Mar 7, 2015)
"Clean, easy, and free! No logins, no BS - does it's job and does it well. Good feature set as well, including export."
- JG__ (Feb 21, 2015)
"Better than the preinstalled Health App! Love this app due to its capability to display step totals from each individual day over the last seven days on its dashboard. Tons better than Preinstalled Health App's dashboard and with more color. Also it has a history option that allows you to look at the sum of steps for each individual day from day one (your iPhone6's purchase date)."
- RoadKingRufus (Mar 5, 2015)
This update includes a special surprise for the soccer tournament in Russia!
Ratings and Reviews
Stepz App is life changer !
I had been looking around at the various Fitness Trackers but didn’t want to wear some ugly, complicated device! My brother recommended The Stepz App. Wow! What a life changer for me. When I installed it , It came up with historical data going back weeks showing the steps I’ve done each day. What a shock! Basically it showed that I was sitting on my backside all day! Not anymore! Since I’ve installed the App I’ve set my self goals to achieve each day . I can’t recommend this App highly enough. Oh , and it’s free! Fantastic 🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️😊👍
Lots of features packed in and easy to use
I’ve been using Stepz for about four months now and have found it to be perfect for my needs. It is recommended for iPhones and matches in with their health features. It is accurate and whilst I loved my smart watch it was not reliable at all, finally giving up and breaking down 6 months into a 12 month guarantee. I had several issues with it losing its data too. So I’m staying with Stepz and very satisfied with its performance ♥️
What I needed
Got Apple Watch but seemed complicated and really just wanted to make sure doing enough steps. Found it counts steps really accurately- as far as can tell - although shows more than is shown on my iPhone Apple Watch. Think it is because Watch measures exercise as well whereas stepz just shows my steps (which is all I am doing anyway) so faster steps taken as exercise by Watch. It is encouraging and definitely taking stairs and walking that little bit further so I beat my goals. 😊
- Bending Spoons Apps IVS
- 56.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bending Spoons 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Stepz PRO £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.