App allowing livestock farmers in Great Britain to manage their sheep holding register and cattle herd register. It is powered by NLMD-LT livestock database, meaning everything recorded on the device can also be viewed and reported online using any Internet connected computer.
Key features of this time saving farm management app:
• Record animal movements, births, deaths and replacements.
• View animal details of all sheep and cattle on your farm.
• Connects via Bluetooth to the Shearwell Data Stick Reader (must be an SDL440S).
• All data recorded is sent to NLMD-LT where you can view and print your livestock holding register, herd register and medicine book.
• Send sheep movements to ARAMS (England) and EIDCymru (Wales).
• Send cattle births, movements and deaths to BCMS.
• Send sheep births, movements and deaths to ScotEID (for Scotland).
Stock Move Express requires an NLMD-LT account which can be created for free during in-app registration. With a premium account, the following features are also available:
• Record medicine purchases, treatments and procedures
• Record weights and monitor daily live weight gain
• Record animal comments and groups for management purposes
- Fix to recording tag application of batch identified animals
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.