Strava Running and Cycling - GPS Run and Ride Tracker
By Strava, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Fitness” -Fast Company
Track your runs and rides with GPS, join Challenges and see how your running and riding compares with friends.
TRACK YOUR RUNS AND RIDES WITH GPS
• Follow routes you’ve created or found and view your activity map as you record
• Get key stats like distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned
• Collect heart rate, power and cadence data from ANT+ and Bluetooth LE sensors
CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS
• Set personal records and see how you stack up against friends, locals and pros
• Join monthly Challenges designed to push you further
• Find your friends and motivate them with kudos and and comments
• Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter
• Share Instagram photos from your activities on your Strava profile
FIND PLACES TO RUN AND RIDE
• Explore the most popular segments anywhere you go
• Filtered leaderboards by age and weight to see where you stack up
• Train more effectively with detailed heart rate analysis and see your Suffer Score
• Get your performance results immediately after completing a segment
• See which of your friends are currently out riding or running
• Stay on top of your game throughout the year with indoor training videos
• Visualize your training with Power Zone and Pace Distribution analysis
• Access to exclusive Premium gear, Shop discounts, and extra rewards all year
• These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
Strava Premium is available for $5.99/month or $59.99/year. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Note: Recording activities with iPod Touch and iPad version 1 will produce inaccurate location results. Additional hardware required to collect information from ANT+ sensors.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.1.1
To continue getting the most out of Strava, please update your iPhone to iOS 7 or above. Strava 4.1.1 will be the last version of the app compatible with iOS 6.
MyFitnessPal integration: Calorie, duration and distance data from activities you upload to Strava can now be sent to MyFitnessPal.
Strava is more fun with friends. Invite yours via text message, email or Facebook from the Profile tab.
This update also includes bug fixes.
Best GPS running app on here
This is one awesome app! If you wanna get fitter or if you are already fit and wanna get faster then this is the app for you. Also let's face it, if you are a dedicated athlete and don't run for pleasure but coz it's part of your training for daily life then this is also the app for you.
The special feature that this app has is that you can run though other people's segments and you can create your own from places you have run. On these segments (or stretches of road marked on the app) leaderboards are created and it shows you how quick you are running and brings an element of competition to every run with people in your local area.
This is a great app and I would give it 10 stars if I could.
This is my goto cycling app and with the addition of routes now has almost everything I need. The gps and distance is accurate, comparison of your performance is great for review after and social element is great. Strava encourages you to challenge yourself not just through challenges in app but also through the breakdown of the route into segments. Strava should be the first app you install as a cyclist. Only thing missing is pebble support, which is a real shame, mapmyride and run meter both provide it but strava don't, it's a little disappointing.
Never expected it to be as easy to use or as good as it is, makes you work harder to achieve personal records.
Just the job!!
Gets me out, encourages me to compete with others times, gives me confidence to join in and have a go!!! At 71 Years old I am fit as a fiddle and see that all the people younger than me that I thought were super fit are nowhere near my personal bests. I would never have realised what I can do without this and it's so easy to use too, thanks, it really is brilliant. 😎😎😎
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 23 June 2014
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 52.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Strava Inc.
- © 2014 Strava, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Strava Premium£3.99
- 1 Month£3.99
- Strava Premium£39.99
- 1 Year£39.99