The personal trainer that you actually want to use.
Exercise at home, in the park, at the gym, anywhere!
You don't need any equipment - you just need a few minutes and a floor.
You can customize which exercises you want to do, making it great for all ages and abilities.
* 30 equipment-free exercises to choose from
* 4 different workout lengths (approx. 6, 12, 18 or 30 minutes)
* Create custom workouts
* Demonstrations of all exercises
* Tips to help your refine your technique
* Built-in timer and statistics
* Saves workouts to the Health app
No more excuses: this is the workout you won't dread.
If you have any questions, comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet us at @StreaksWorkout.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Thanks for using Streaks Workout! New in this update:
* Added: Ability to change the app icon
* Added: More use of haptics when navigating the app
* Added: Apple Watch app now pauses/resumes when you press both buttons
* Changed: Exercises that alternate left/right will always give an even number of reps now
* Changed: Prompts user to enable timed exercises
* Fixed: A crashing issue when using voice control in some languages
* Fixed: Translation issues in Swedish and German
* Fixed: Improved performance recording to Health on Apple Watch
* Fixed: Apple Watch app now correctly pauses the HealthKit workout session when you pause the workout
* Fixed: Apple Watch app now records partial workouts to HealthKit
Note: The 3.0.2 update fixes an issue in 3.0.1 related to change app icon on iPad.
Feedback? Email us: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Sometimes we get so intimidated by complex exercise plans that we just give up and seek solace in the snack cupboard. Streaks Workout, like its to-do list sibling, eases us in by breaking down workouts into fun, easy-to-tackle chunks. In as little as six minutes—or more if we’re feeling ambitious—we’ve done our daily exercise and charted our progress. Why didn’t anyone tell us it could be this simple?
Not well thought through
Don’t get me wrong, I think the app is great. It has been doing wonders for my health and well-being over the past week that I have used it.
However, I have a few niggles.
The app, especially when creating your own workouts needs more customisation options. For example, I do not understand why in the preset exercises you can count punch push ups, but not do the same for your custom exercises. It only gives you the option to do that particular exercise timed.
Secondly, when doing side planks the app should automatically suggest to do them on your other side for the same amount of time. Otherwise, you might end up doing planks on one side only and that’s not very beneficial. The same goes for side lying hip raises.
Finally, the timer for timed exercises starts too quickly. Getting from one position into a new position can take up to 10 secs away from a timed exercise and that’s not very useful if the exercise is only 10 secs long.
Apart from that, I am very pleased with the app and will give more stars when, hopefully updates have been made.
Needs custom options and improved calculations for exercise order
The app is good and can take some of the pressure off the questions of which exercises to do on any given day but the ability to add your own exercises to the list would be a great leap forwards.
Also the calculations for exercise order and amounts could do with improvements as too often harder and more physically draining exercises are grouped together and follow each other, for example doing 12 burpees followed by another 11. Can make completing workouts in the specified amount of time hard as you need longer to recover between the exercises.
- Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- 92 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Crunchy Bagel
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.