By Audio Partnership
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stream Magic allows full control of Cambridge Audio’s NP30, Stream Magic 6 and Minx Xi network music players via your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
From the palm of your hand you can access music stored across your home network, your iPod or iPad, control streaming services, browse Internet radio stations and USB media using your favourite Apple control device. For the ultimate user experience, track information and album art is retrieved and displayed automatically.
You can also edit preset stations and streams and set-up a queue of favourite tracks which will continue to play even if your iOS device is switched off or loses its network connection.
In addition to these features, the new Stream Magic 6 network player from Cambridge Audio has support for volume control, digital input selection (including the BT100 Bluetooth adapter) and powering off/idle all from within the app.
• Full control of any Stream Magic powered Cambridge Audio network music player
• Browse and play tracks from UPnP servers or NAS drives connected to the same network
• Browse and search 20,000+ iRadio stations from across the world via the Stream Magic Internet Radio service
• Stream music stored on your iPad or iPhone directly to your Stream Magic device
• Access streaming services* such as Pandora, Rhapsody, SIRIUS, LastFM, Aupeo!, Live365 and MP3Tunes
• High-resolution display of album art and track information
• Automatic discovery of Cambridge Audio network music players on the network
• Save currently playing stations to memory
• Add, remove and re-order tracks in the playback queue
* Where available. Some premium services require a subscription.
What's New in Version 4.1.28
Excellent hardware absolutely wrecked by the incompetent app designers. How stupid can a company be to allow this disaster to keep rolling on and on, month after month. This app fails in so many ways, it is impossible to list them. Suffice to say that it is untested, unstable, unusable and unacceptable. It makes a purchase of the stream magic 6 seriously unwise.
Just keeps getting worse and worse..
Now it won't even recognise my Minx Xi is there. Are you guys sure you understand that updates are supposed to make apps better and better?
What's next - install an update and all my Cambridge Audio products catch fire?
Not easy on Ipad 2
Seems to loose my Streamagic 6 and thus need to reload from app store to detect it again.
Used to work fine but now very clunky.
Once detected seems to work ok but very tiresome. May be an IOS 8 problem.?
- Category: Music
- Updated: 03 February 2015
- Version: 4.1.28
- Size: 18.9 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Audio Partnership
- © Audio Partnership Plc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.