Street Art London iPhone App (powered by Geo Street Art).
Experience London's prestigious street art using your iPhone with this comprehensive and authoritative mobile application.
Regularly updated by Street Art London, the premier street art organisation in London.
- home feed displays the locations of the latest pieces of street art in London
- app regularly updated by Street Art London
- up to date map with hundreds of locations
- filter the map by artist
- use the GPS tracker to hunt down street pieces by your favourite artists
- hundreds of street artists and images comprehensively laid out
- compiled by Street Art London, the premier street art organisation in London
- share pieces you find with friends from the app on facebook, twitter and email
- news updates from Street Art London
- yes, the app has Banksy's work around London on it
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Out of date but useful reference
This app has not been updated in quite literally years, meaning that many of the works illustrated are no longer visible. But for anyone interested in London street art the app Is still useful. The locations on the map will still take you to hotspots of street art, even if when you get there the piece you are keen to see has been replaced (often with something more interesting!).
Great idea but hasn't been updated
Love the idea of this but it hasn't been updated for over 2 years! Last entry was 123 weeks ago!
Geat idea and app, but needs emprovement
This app was extremely helpful when I was exploring for the first time the Shoreditch area in London. Although, there's a small bug when you search for your current location and zoom in.... it simply zooms out, without allowing you to see more in detail in the map where you are. Not a huge bug though, simply deselect the current location and zoom in again. Walking the streets of Shoreditch I discovered that only a small fractions of artworks are listed....I even walked past some Banksy, Alexis Diaz, Invader or Alo works that weren't archived. Would be a terrific idea to make this app interactive an allow users to upload or submit photos of newly discovered, or painted, artworks so that it stays constantly updated. For the rest: great job and great app!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.