By Work Positive Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Do you spend more time focusing on your weaknesses than what you're great at? Do you notice what other people are doing wrong more than what they're doing right?
Sometimes it's really helpful to identify problems, but it's important that we also appreciate what's good, for example:
• What are the personal qualities that define who you are at your best?
• What are the strengths you most value in your friend, colleague or family member?
Based on the popular 'At my best' strengths cards, this beautifully simple card sort app will help you reflect on your own strengths and appreciate the qualities of the people around you.
HELPING OTHERS SPOT STRENGTHS
Do you want to help colleagues, clients, students or family members be more aware of their own strengths or recognise the things they most value in another person?
The flexible nature of the Strengths Cards app makes it ideal for supporting individuals or groups. It's perfect for a wide range of contexts, including:
• People management
• Two decks of 48 cards to move and sort as you wish
• Play with single word strengths or thought-provoking photographs to stimulate thought and discussion
• Choose your background from a selection of templates
• Use sticky notes to organise your thinking
• Save multiple sessions
• Share your reflections with others
The app also includes several suggested exercises to get you started.
We can’t respond to reviews, so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to let us know about a problem, suggest a new feature or ask a question.
We love to hear about all the different ways that people are using the strengths cards, so let us know what works well for you!
For more information about the positive psychology principles behind this app, please visit www.atmybest.com.