Can an app really make you feel better? We think it can. We're the former patient and his psychologist who joined forces to create a simple, intuitive app that can help anyone suffering from stress and anxiety.
Download today and start using our CBT inspired toolkit to:
• Control your breathing with the help of our visual exercises.
• Six general relaxation recordings recorded by Dr Robin Hart: Mindfulness Body Scan, Progressive Muscle Relaxation, Safe Place, Positive Guided Imagery, Calm Breathing and a Relaxation Body Scan.
• Three scenario specific relaxation recordings for Work, Travel and Study related anxiety.
• Reframe your negative and anxious thoughts using our simplified CBT process helping you identify triggers and their associated thoughts, replacing those thoughts with new ones - not just today, but every day.
• Turn your key thoughts and learnings into handy photo cards.
• Our easy to digest Learn section gives you valuable information about all things stress, anxiety and CBT.
• Now features specific content on how to manage Work, Travel and Study related anxiety.
• Featured on the NHS App Library
• 100k downloads and counting!
• Read our 5 star reviews including:
"Have had CBT before, and this app is a fantastic companion to have for continuing good CBT habits even when time with the specialist is over."
"This app has really met my needs when it comes to anxiety, the voice actor has a mellow and relaxing voice which is easy on the ears and a helpful guide to tell you all about what you’re feeling and why, I’m so impressed and it is my go to app."
There is free content for all with Companion but we have affordable subscriptions for more content and features. For those subscribing:
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms and Conditions: http://companionapproach.com/ts-cs
Squashed a couple more bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
The best tool for the job :)
If you're looking for an all-in-one tool for helping manage your anxiety then look no further. As someone who has battled panic disorder for many years I have learned ways of coping - this app has them ALL! These are absolutely indispensable tools (for me, anyway) that have made a difference even in the throes of dreadful anxiety attacks, I was VERY impressed to find them all here. Kudos, app creators! The app also includes a wealth of information, covering very important topics I've found are often glossed over, provided in a concise and to the point way. I give this app 5 stars 👍🏻 Finally, to anyone reading this who is having a difficult time with anxiety, cliché as it often sounds, you're not alone in this, there are people out there who really understand what you're going through. I hope you're doing well today, and if you're not, take a deep breath and I hope you're soon feeling a little better :)
Very well made, excellent for continuing CBT
Have had CBT before, and this app is a fantastic companion to have for continuing good CBT habits even when time with the specialist is over.
I like that all my thoughts are in one place, that statistics are logged, and that everything I might need is here including wholesome distractions that integrate with the app itself.
I personally feel this should be recommended downloading for anyone who has ever benefitted from CBT, or simply are willing to try it to alleviate stress and anxiety at any level from normal part of life for everyone, up to crippling.
Simple enough to help clear your head
I've tried a few apps to help with anxiety and have found most either to fussy or assumptive about what will help me.
This app takes it down to the basics and guides you to create your own approach to CBT.
I really like the way you can create cards of your favourite helpful thoughts to remind yourself whenever you need it.
- Companion Apps Limited
- 248.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Companion Apps Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Companion Subscription £1.99
- Yearly Companion Subscription £12.99
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.