Strides Habit Tracker
By Goals LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Track all your Goals & Habits in one flexible free app. With Strides, you can track anything you want, because it’s more than a habit tracker; it’s also a SMART goal tracker, with reminders to hold you accountable and charts to keep you motivated, on iPhone, iPad & Web.
Featured by Apple and recommended in The New York Times, Forbes, Fast Company, and Entrepreneur Magazine.
"The most comprehensive, user-friendly, beautifully designed goals app available."
"I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU! Strides is one of the most useful apps out there. Nowadays, I can't even imagine myself without it :)” ~Leyla
“This is the best goal tracking app I’ve used. It’s intuitive to use and has a beautiful interface with many options for tracking goals."
"Amazing app. The sheer amount of flexibility with what you can track with Strides is amazing." ~Carlo
"My life has become so much more organized and fulfilled since I started using your app. I really appreciate it!” ~Micah
"Best tracking app. I love, love, love this app! This is exactly what I've been looking for for two or three years. I can track multiple goals and see them all on one screen. Perfect!" ~Kate
"This smooth app is easy to use and could have a surprising impact on your life." ~Scott
— Track Anything You Can Imagine —
Four flexible types of trackers:
1. TARGET: Reach a goal value by a date, and always know if you're on track (green progress bar when on pace). e.g. "Lose 10 lbs by June 15th” or "Save $2,000 by November 1st”.
2. HABIT: Build a good habit or break a bad habit. Track X times per day/week/month, and optionally set a goal streak. e.g. "Workout 5 days/week” or “Drink Water 6 times/day”.
3. AVERAGE: Track your average value per log, day, week, month, year, or even a rolling average (last X logs). e.g. "Practice Guitar for 30+ min/day” or “Budget: $X/month or less”.
4. MILESTONES: Always know if you’re on pace to complete your project, or a goal with multiple steps. e.g. "Launch Website by May 1st”, or “Build Deck by Memorial Day".
— Goal Setting —
1. Decide what you want to track.
2. Choose habit or goal tracker type.
3. Enter values and dates, set alerts.
Tip: Always set SMART Goals (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant & Timely).
— Alerts: Flexible Accountability —
Set reminders however you want to help build habits and achieve your goals. e.g. “MWF at 7:00am” or “Every Day at 10:00am, 2:00pm & 6:00pm”.
A tracking app should hold you accountable and make you happy seeing your progress.
Strides does both by keeping the alerted icon and badge until you log so you won't forget (accountability), and showing useful stats (progress).
— Sync & Backup —
Use Strides on all your devices, including iPhone, iPad, and any tablet or computer at StridesApp.com.
Keep your data backed up so you can get a new phone and log in to see all your data.
Also, we aren’t in the business of selling data or ad space. Your data is yours, and totally private.
— Plus Plan —
Strides is free, but if you want to get even more out of it and support development, please subscribe to Strides Plus to unlock great features like Unlimited Trackers, Tags & Filters, Today List, Export Data and more.
Strides Plus is a monthly or annual subscription ($4.99/mo or $39.99/yr USD). Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the monthly or annual price chosen.
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Good luck with all your goals & habits!
Kyle, Brian, Jason, Jonathan & Tim
What's New in Version 6.5.2
One last optimization update before the New Year:
- Snooze reminders multiple times
- Fixed keypad crash on iOS 10
- Fixed expired issue for web subscribers
- Fixed share sheet buttons and Save Image
- Fixed comma decimal issues (European keypad)
- Lots of little charts refinements
- More iPhone X improvements
Here's what we released in v6.0:
- Sync is now a LOT faster!
- Web app is out of beta: my.stridesapp.com
- Emojis are supported everywhere
- International keyboard support is back
- iPad Split View: Dashboard in sidebar
- Fixed Target remaining formula
- Tag character limit increased to 30
- Added link to Kyle's new Habits Book
- Added link to get Strides T-Shirts
Now that we've rebuilt our entire backend sync service, everything is faster and more reliable. With this comes a change: New users are not required to sign up with their email, and sync, web & backup are now part of Strides Plus. If you signed up for a Strides account before this update, you'll continue to get all of those features free forever. If you'd prefer not to sync, you can delete your account from the server from Settings, Account.
This wraps up 2017, the year of optimization. We're now set up to add lots of new features in 2018. Can't wait for you to see it all.
We really appreciate all the 5-star reviews, and good luck with all your goals & habits!
Make strides every day,
Kyle, Brian, Jason, Tim & Jonathan
P.S. - Check out Conquer Habits, a new book written by the CEO of Strides, Kyle (that's me)! It's a compact strategy guide for setting goals and tracking habits, and it's jam-packed with helpful tips to read quickly on iBooks, Kindle or paperback.
Also, if you're enjoying Strides, check out our new t-shirts on Amazon. It's a great way to help support development. Thanks for your support!
Helps you to get balance between your tasks & motivates you to complete a certain amount every week or every day. Probably the most useful thing on my phone.
The best app to help you create a new habit
This app has helped me build and sustain new habits by using the famous method of “Don’t break the chain”.
I use it daily and will continue to do so to help me become more productive.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 05 December 2017
- Version: 6.5.2
- Size: 68.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Goals LLC
- © 2017 StridesApp.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Strides Plus£3.99
- Strides Plus£29.99