The most intuitive workout and exercise tracker for any fitness routine.
Strong is the simplest and most intuitive workout tracker, designed to help you get better results from your workouts. Whether you want to gain strength or just stay healthy, join over 1.2 million people who have downloaded Strong to stay on track in the gym.
“I’d suggest downloading the “Strong” app before you return to the gym. It’s that good” - CNBC
“with apps like Strong, working out feels more like a game” - The Verge
“I have used nearly every logging app since the App Store launched. This is the best bar none”
“I use this every time I go to the gym and seriously couldn't train without it”
“Simple. Intuitive. Functional. Exactly what I was looking for.”
“This is bare bones and serious. Right on, and works perfectly... I wish I could give 10 stars.”
“It's by far the most intuitive and easy to use workout app I’ve used.”
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced powerlifter, Strong provides everything you need to record your workouts as effortlessly and as quickly as possible. Unlike other fitness apps, Strong doesn’t bog you down with distractions and unnecessary gimmicks you’d never use.
Strong is optimized for a progressive barbell routine such as Starting Strength or StrongLifts 5x5, but it is easily adaptable to any other routine of your choosing!
• The simplest interface of any fitness app in the App Store
• A comprehensive range of cardio and strength exercises - and add your own too!
• Fully-featured Apple Watch app to log workouts with or without your iPhone
• Add your own routines and easily choose between them
• Detailed exercise instructions with a growing library of animated videos
• Advanced Statistics show your personal records and progression and even calculate your one rep max and total weight lifted!
• Built in Auto Countdown Timer to help record rest breaks
• Support for multiple Exercise Types, including Assisted Bodyweight and Duration Exercises
• Tag sets as Warm Up, Failure or Drop Sets
• Supersets/Grouped Exercises
• Track your progress with graphs for Volume and 1RM Progression
• Automatically back up your data with Cloud Sync!
• Built in body measurements tracker to record your weight and other vitals, with support for Apple Health
• Warm Up Calculator tells you which weights to warm up with
• Plate Calculator for when the weights get high
• Support for Imperial (lbs) and Metric (kg) weights, or a combination of both
• Add notes and progress pictures to your workouts
• Share sheet makes sharing routines and workouts with friends easier than ever!
• Export all of your data to Notes or Email in CSV format
The free version of Strong can save unlimited workouts, but is limited to 3 custom routines. Upgrade to a Strong PRO subscription ($4.99/month or $29.99/year) for an unlimited number of routines and to unlock additional PRO features.
Strong will automatically charge your iTunes Account at the end of your subscription or free trial period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time and still receive full functionality until the end of your current period, but no refund can be provided for unused portions of the subscription.
If you’ve previously purchased “Unlock Strong” or “Strong Combo Pack”, you’ll be able to use the Restore Purchases option in the app for access to all Strong PRO features.
These prices are for customers in the United States and may vary depending on your iTunes Account settings. In-app purchases and subscriptions cannot be shared using Family Sharing.
Strong Terms of Service - http://help.strongapp.io/article/73-strong-terms-of-service
Start workouts from Siri with personalized phrases. We’re proud that Strong is one of the first workout trackers on the App Store to support Siri Shortcuts! Head over to Settings > Siri Shortcuts to set them up.
• Rest Timer notifications now include information about the upcoming set.
• Apple Watch: Adds “Now Playing” music playback controls to a couple of screens.
• Adds support for the new iPhone and Apple Watch resolutions.
• Fix: A bug could prevent notifications from being enabled.
• Updates minimum version to iOS 10.0.
Unfortunately, there are a number of glitches and performance issues in the future version of watchOS, particularly with pickers and animations. We‘re hoping to fix these as soon as possible.
Ratings and Reviews
Track the progress of your indoor training.
Great gym tool
I’ve been using Strong for a few months now and it’s great! I’ve got it on my iPhone and Apple Watch which is handy during workouts as you can just use the watch and add your workout as you go along
I’ve only got the free version and won’t be getting the pro version anytime soon due to the huge price tag.
There are a few negatives to this app though. It drains your battery, big time! I’ll go in with 80% and come out with 20% after an hour or 2 working out! If you put your phone on airline mode though it only uses a fraction of that which is strange. It is definitely this app draining the battery as I only have this running during training.
Also, if you are using the Apple Watch app and adding your workout as you go, you can add an exercise but it only adds one set, you can’t just add a few sets for each exercise like you can do in the phone app.
I’ll keep using this app as it’s brilliant and could easily get 5* if the above is sorted. Also if the pro version was around the £5 or under mark I would buy it but otherwise I’ll just stick with the free version
New UI is bad compared to previous version
The previous version was perfect: it was easy to set the difference for rest times (now it seems to have remembered all my rest times incorrectly), in the rest timer, it would tell me what’s next (I’m not an idiot, but it was nice to see what was next especially when I’m a bit “WOO YEAH HEAVY” after a good squat)...it’s the rest timer I have the biggest issue with. Also, it says that I’m making new PRs...then doesn’t show me what ones it means? It did before. This is strange because I feel like I’m not making any PRs, so I’m confused as to what they are, especially when it isn’t specific on what lift it was. New UI design is very nice though, some issues with the keyboard not disappearing as fluidly as the previous version, but all in all, aesthetically quite pleasing. Love this app so pretty sure stuff will be sorted, but thought it was fine before! UI changes bring some bugs I guess though, so thanks for doing your best, peeps!
- Strong Fitness Ltd.
- 123.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Strong Fitness Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Strong PRO £4.99
- Unlock + Power Pack (Legacy) £6.99
- Unlock Strong (Legacy) £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.