Students share their understanding by answering formative assessment questions in a variety of formats: quizzes, quick question polls, exit tickets and space races. Once students launch the Socrative Student App, they'll be prompted to join the teacher's room via the teacher's unique code. No student accounts necessary!
• Visualize student and whole class understanding
• Multiple choice and True/False questions
• Open-ended questions and vote on the results
• End of class Exit Tickets
• Play games with our Space Race!
• Class, Question and Student level reports
Supported Browsers and Devices
• Socrative works on every browser: including Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
• Use any Web Enabled device: including Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops
* Bug fix related to device detection that facilitates layout and functionality differences between phones and tablets
Ratings and Reviews
What I love most about this app is the sample names given. Whoever you are we all know now that you are a mad doctor who fan
Useful but could be better
I found this app very useful but at the end it would be a good idea to be able to see what you got right and wrong
A great app for engaging pupils and far more productive than a 'hands up' session. I've used it successfully in openers and plenaries. It's especially useful if you want to set an independent task for a group whilst you focus on a high input task with other pupils. One small gripe is that the reports are excel, which means I can't read them on my ipad and have to switch to a PC instead. Any way round this? Other than that: very versatile and adaptable. Highly recommended
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.