Crush your exams with quick help from StudyBlue's crowdsourced materials library.
Take your notes into the wild. They won’t bite. The StudyBlue app is like getting magical powers to transform everything from a music festival bathroom line to boring bus/train/plane trips into productive study time. Hold 10+ million students and 500+ million flashcards in the palm of your hand!
Features StudyBlue students <3
• Create, study and share your own digital flashcards for free
• Customize your study materials with images and audio
• Quiz yourself, track your progress, and set study reminders
• Access study materials seamlessly across desktop and mobile devices
• Copy and edit flashcards you like to make them your own
Conquer Your Course!
Whether you need fast answers or want to eke out all that untapped EXTRA STUDY time (a.k.a., bus-stop waits, a boring NCAA game, or the five minutes before class really starts). We judge not where you find extra time, but we are (slightly) judgy in how you use it. So go on, organize your materials and ace that next exam. With your classmates at StudyBlue, you are all set to get connected, learn, and conquer your courses together.
From over 5 million downloads, here’s just a few of our 5-star reviews:
• "The semester I found StudyBlue, I went from a 2.8 to a 3.8. I was able to maintain that level of academic achievement and graduate with college honors!" – Jennifer, Student
• "StudyBlue is so helpful for all of my classes! The flashcards, study guides, and notes are so easy to make and the mobile app lets me use it anywhere!" – Alex, Student
• "I use StudyBlue flashcards for group engagement projects. My students retain information by quizzing one another from the flashcard decks I make for them. They learn better!" - Zach, Teacher
We’re blushing from some of the praise and awards we’ve received:
• "The real power of StudyBlue is that you can share flashcards with classmates or teachers. Better yet, the app lets you search flash card sets uploaded by students and teachers around the world, so you can probably find a premade set that is relevant to you by looking up keywords or searching by school." -- New York Times
• "StudyBlue Offers Millions of Flashcards for Studying Popular Subjects" - lifehacker
• Webby Honoree in Mobile Sites & Apps - Education & Reference
• EdTech Digest Cool Tool Award Finalist
Want to get in touch? We’d love to hear from you:
App Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Useful things to know:
• A free StudyBlue.com account is required. You can create one right in the app or sign in with Google or Facebook.
• Creating flashcards in the app requires an Internet connection
Every student now has unlimited access to over 500 million StudyBlue study materials, curated study guides, and the ability to copy and modify any flashcard deck -- for free.
Ratings and Reviews
Misleading waste of time
Spent a whole day making up flashcards on the computer (since it is easier to input) under the impression that I could make cards and study them for free only to find out when I open the app on my phone that I am only allowed to look at 5 of them. What a joke and what a waste of time. I need this for only one test and $18 is a rip off.
Not worth downloading
Unless you fancy paying for privilege of accessing your own study material, this App should be studiously avoided.
Although you’ll figure that out quickly, it’ll be 30s of your life that you won’t get back.
What a waste of time
The app has been buggy for the past two years. With bits of the app not working randomly
UI is REALLY confusing.
The development team doesn’t responded to suggestions.
You can’t save your cards off-line.
It looses my cards that I created and managed to use for days, but then suddenly disappear.
Just a painful experience!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.