Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The WORLD'S BEST-SELLING GADGET MAGAZINE is now on iPad, with exclusive interactive content.
Stuff magazine selects the very best new tech, toys and trends to feed your gadget addiction. Definitive tests, jaw-dropping photography and expert opinion are crammed into every monthly issue – but here's what comes extra in the app:
- Hands-on video
- 360-degree photography
- Interactive features
- Stunning animations
- Photo galleries
Buy a single issue for £2.99 or...
Click SUBSCRIBE to get a free trial for a month when subscribing for;
3 months £7.99
6 months £13.99
12 months £23.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless you turn off the auto-renew function within 24 hours of the end of your current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of your current subscription period at the current subscription price.
- You can turn off auto-renewal in your Account settings in the App store.
- There are no cancellations of your current subscription within the active period of that subscription.
For subscription support or queries please email email@example.com or visit our FAQ site at http://www.stuff.tv/sites/stuff.tv/files/ipad-app-faqs.html
What's New in Version 3.1
Bug Fix - The issue with returning back to the library is now resolved.
Must read for any tech or gadget fan
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 04 March 2014
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 10.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Haymarket Media Group Limited
- © (c)2013, Haymarket Media Group Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stuff magazine£7.99
- Stuff magazine£23.99
- May 2014 issue£2.99
- Stuff magazine£13.99
- May 2012£1.49
- June 2012£1.49
- November 2012£1.49
- August 2013£2.99
- December 2012£1.49
- September 2012£1.49