Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The WORLD'S BEST-SELLING GADGET MAGAZINE is now on iPad, with exclusive interactive content.
Stuff inspires and nurtures a passion for gadgets. We make them look amazing and explain them in a fast, confident and entertaining style. Stuff is a celebration of the new, the innovative, the shiny and the cool. It's gadget joy.
Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
3 months £7.99
6 months £13.99
12 months £23.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
What's New in Version 24
Stability improvements and iOS 10 support .
Minor bug fixes and crash fixes .
Simply puy, it does,t work. Pretty shameful for a tech magazine
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 17 January 2017
- Version: 24
- Size: 35.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Developer: Haymarket Media Group Limited
- © (c)2015, Haymarket Media Group Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stuff magazine£7.99
- Stuff magazine£23.99
- Stuff magazine£13.99
- May 2012£0.99
- June 2012£0.99
- November 2012£0.99
- August 2013£0.99
- September 2012£0.99
- December 2012£0.99
- January 2013£0.99