By left brain / right brain, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the most out of your closet - for the price of a latte or a gossip magazine, you could have a closet assistant for life!
Stylebook has over 90 features to help you curate your closet and get more out of what you own!
Import your actual clothes, create magazine-style outfits, plan what to wear, create packing lists and learn more about your wardrobe with statistics like cost per wear - in this totally customizable app!
AS SEEN ON THE TODAY SHOW MARCH 2016!
AS SEEN ON VOGUE.COM JANUARY 2016!
Stylebook is an expert wardrobe organization and closet management tool created by a fashion industry insider, who got her start as an intern in the Vogue fashion closet and is an alum of Lucky magazine.
Included in Condé Nast Traveler's "Best Travel Apps for Packing" and Mashable's "Ten Fresh Apps for Fashion Enthusiasts"
2014 Tabby Awards - Users' Choice Winner in the Lifestyle Category
Available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
"Easily see what is working and what isn’t" - Vogue.com
"A must for Cher Horowitz types!" - Vogue Australia
"Closet-organization apps allow you to catalog your wardrobe and play stylist...I find Stylebook to be the most intuitive." - New York Times
"Stylebook delivers. This isn't just closet organization, this is full blown wardrobe management — and then some." - Refinery29
"Our new wardrobe secret weapon is the @StylebookApp" - THE OUTNET.COM
10 Must-Have iPhone Apps for Fashion Week - Vogue Paris
"The Clueless virtual closet exists in real life, OMG" - Cosmopolitan UK
"...the ultimate wardrobe manager" - InStyle
"9/10...Best wardrobe organizer ever" - Wired App Guide 2012
"Perfect if you've caught yourself daydreaming about tomorrow's outfit with nowhere to jot it down." - Wall Street Journal
"...wardrobe organization at its best" - FabSugar
• CLOSET: add images of your own clothes
• BACKGROUND REMOVAL TOOLS: cut out your clothes for easy collaging
• LAY OUT OUTFITS: layer and resize clothing on a free-form canvas
• OUTFIT SHUFFLE: shuffle your closet like a deck of cards to reveal new outfit ideas hiding in your closet!
• ICLOUD BACKUP: protect your data by backing up with iCloud
• PACKING LISTS: add whole outfits, plan how you'll pack ahead of time
• NO LIMITS: add unlimited clothing, accessories and inspirations to your outfits
• CALENDAR: plan what to wear in advance
• CUSTOM CATEGORIES: add, edit or delete any category in your closet, looks and inspiration library
• SHOP: mobile shopping catalog of over 7,000 retailers powered by ShopStyle
• INSPIRATION LIBRARY: track and save your style inspiration
• STYLE EXPERT: read interviews with fashion insiders, learn how to manage your wardrobe, find out how to make your wardrobe last, and more!
• SEARCH: search your closet for keywords or properties like fabric, season, color, etc.
• SHARE: share outfits and clothes with friends via e-mail, iMessage, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
• WIFI TRANSFER: transmit looks, clothing items or inspiration to other iOS devices
• STYLE STATS: insights into how you wear your clothes and outfits, including what you wear the most, what you wear the least and which items get the most bang for the buck
• HELP: searchable how-to manuals and demo videos included
• E-MAIL SUPPORT: in case you need help, contact email@example.com
ALSO FEATURED BY:
- Better Homes & Gardens
- Good Housekeeping
- Real Simple
- Harper's Bazaar UK
- Marie Claire
- The Los Angeles Times
- Refinery29 - #1 on "8 Fashion Apps Worth Downloading"
- The Tyra Banks Show
- New York magazine's "The Cut"
- And more - visit stylebookapp.com for the full list!
- Visit stylebookapp.com to watch demo videos of the app!
We're unable to reply to reviews, so if you have questions or feedback, please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
What's New in Version 7.0
Stylebook 7.0 includes over 35 new features and improvements! We hope you have as much fun with the new features as we did creating them!
Stay tuned for more updates in the future!
- Larger device screens now fully supported!
- Let Stylebook make outfits for you! Use the new Outfit Shuffle™ tool to shuffle your closet like a deck of cards and reveal new outfit ideas hiding in your closet!
- To access shuffle, open a looks category and tap the Shuffle icon at the top right of the screen
- Get ten outfit ideas with each shuffle! Shuffle again if you want to see more!
- Select multiple colors for a single clothing item
- Now with over 90 new colors!
- Colors now represented as squares (for colorblind users, you can switch back to showing color names in the new Settings screen)
- Hold your finger over a clothing thumbnail to quickly view and change its notes
- You can now bulk-delete outfits from the View Usages screen when deleting a clothing item that's used in other looks
- Larger calendar icons in the grid
- Larger clothing and outfit previews in the day screen
- New arrows let you quickly move between days in the day screen
- You can now crop clothing photos during import
- Enter item notes while you're first importing a closet item by tapping the notepad icon
- Improved background removal for dark black backgrounds and items
EASIER IMPORT FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS
- New "Take Multiple Photos" feature brings up the camera automatically after you've finished importing an item
- Continuous import feature (iPhone only) - add photos from a photo album, one right after another (activate this feature in the Settings screen)
- We've partnered with the closet organization company to bring you tips for organizing your real-life closet
- Tips provided by organizing experts Jenni Dusina and Amanda LeBlanc (professional organizer and star of Style network's "The Amandas")
- Easier browsing of shopping categories
- Item prices now visible right below item thumbnails (this can be turned on and off in Settings)
- Sale prices shown in red
- Sort shopping items by popularity, price and most recent
- New filter to show only items that are on sale
- Stores and brands for France, Japan and Germany
- Use the Settings screen in Help to change your Shopping region
- New "Most Recently Added" screen lets you see the newest additions to your closet
- Redesigned Style Stats interface
- Faster Style Stats for users with very large closets
- Pick and choose the specific clothing items you want to add to a packing list after adding an outfit
- Packing list items now automatically ordered by category
- Easily see which items and outfits you've already added to your packing list
- You can now search outfits and clothing while adding items to packing lists
- Improved performance
NEW SETTINGS SCREEN
- Toggle Continuous Import feature (iPhone only)
- Change your Shopping region
- All-new illustrated how-to guides help you get the most out of Stylebook!
- Search through help manuals
- Detailed backup and restore instructions
- 64-bit support for better performance on the iPhone 5S and newer
- Smoother navigation between features on the iPad
- Many other bugfixes and performance improvements!
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us at email@example.com !
Even if you're not clothes mad this is brilliant
I used to forget I owned an item for months and never even missed it! I've now been using this app for years and I am much better organised. It is so customisable to your personal lifestyle; mine includes dance and Pilates clothes - I have a large collection of colourful toe socks :) My favourite section? Inspiration - I screenshot all the new things that take my eye each season and list them under their catalogue names. They usually already have the backgrounds removed, so all I have to do when I buy something is crop it and put it in my closet. I also have a section in Inspirations, where I put Selfies of me wearing my most favourite outfits. It has taught me which clothes I look good in and is my Go To whenever I am at a loss as to what outfits to pack when I go away. My favourite section of my closet is my earrings - nearly a hundred separated into Studs, Hoops and Drop. With the sort function I could group them under silver, elegant, quirky or anything I had wanted to if I had put it their description. Seeing as I have near a hundred pairs this is brilliant :)
Organising outfits and holiday packing
For years I had been looking for software to organise my clothes into outfits that work. I was delighted when I discovered this app about 3 years ago and it's been doing the job ever since! It is a fully-fledged clothing database packed with brilliant features. I use the "notes" attached to each item to track things it doesn't yet have an entry for. I love it for keeping track of what outfits I've worn for important occasions and for making packing lists or what to take on holiday. I have been mostly using it on my iPhone but have recently been using it more on my iPad. I'm finding it very frustrating that there is no support for automatic syncing - so my iPhone and iPad now are out of sync. (There are manual sync methods but it's tedious and doesn't sync calendars). But I'm sticking with the app in the hope that they add this vital feature soon because they seem pretty good at user support and updates. Go Stylebook!!!
Girls Best Friend
I have had this app for several years now , thanks to I think a recommendation in Marie Claire mag . I have passed it on to many friends , you don't have to use it for just clothes , catalogue your jewellery for insurance purposes , I have even suggested a tradesman use it to catalogue his tools! One tip is when you buy an item of clothing etc take a screen shot of the item ...it is much easier than trying to take your own shot all you have to do is to clear the already white background . It can be scary though when you discover you have 30+pairs of black shoes !! No more trying to remember what you have In The wardrobe just check out your app the night before . I love it when I see a fashion spread I like and check through to see what I already have and can make up the same look without buying anything new just by putting items together that I would not have previously thought of . Enjoy
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 28 January 2016
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 44.1 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: left brain / right brain, LLC
- © 2009-2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.