Get the most out of your closet - for the price of a latte or a gossip magazine, you could have a closet assistant for life!
Stylebook® has over 90 features to help you curate your closet and get more out of what you own!
Import your actual clothes, create magazine-style outfits, plan what to wear, create packing lists and learn more about your wardrobe with statistics like cost per wear - in this totally customizable app!
AS SEEN IN THE NEW YORK TIMES JUNE 12, 2017
Stylebook is an expert wardrobe organization and closet management tool created by a fashion industry insider, who got her start as an intern in the Vogue fashion closet and is an alum of Lucky magazine.
Included in Condé Nast Traveler's "Best Travel Apps for Packing" and Mashable's "Ten Fresh Apps for Fashion Enthusiasts"
2014 Tabby Awards - Users' Choice Winner in the Lifestyle Category
Available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
"Easily see what is working and what isn’t" - Vogue.com
"A must for Cher Horowitz types!" - Vogue Australia
"Closet-organization apps allow you to catalog your wardrobe and play stylist...I find Stylebook to be the most intuitive." - New York Times
"Brilliance!" - Lucky magazine
"Our new wardrobe secret weapon is the @StylebookApp" - THE OUTNET.COM
10 Must-Have iPhone Apps for Fashion Week - Vogue Paris
"The Clueless virtual closet exists in real life, OMG" - Cosmopolitan UK
"...the ultimate wardrobe manager" - InStyle
"9/10...Best wardrobe organizer ever" - Wired App Guide
"Perfect if you've caught yourself daydreaming about tomorrow's outfit with nowhere to jot it down." - Wall Street Journal
"...wardrobe organization at its best" - FabSugar
• CLOSET: add images of your own clothes
• BACKGROUND REMOVAL TOOLS: cut out your clothes for easy collaging
• LAY OUT OUTFITS: layer and resize clothing on a free-form canvas
• OUTFIT SHUFFLE: shuffle your closet like a deck of cards to reveal new outfit ideas hiding in your closet!
• ICLOUD BACKUP: protect your data by backing up with iCloud
• PACKING LISTS: add whole outfits, plan how you'll pack ahead of time, generate printable checklists and infographics
• STYLE STATS: insights into how you wear your clothes and outfits, including what you wear the most, what you wear the least and which items get the most bang for the buck
• BROWSE YOUR CLOSET: See your closet organized by brand, fabric, color, size and more
• NO LIMITS: add unlimited clothing, accessories and inspirations to your outfits
• CALENDAR: plan what to wear in advance
• CUSTOM CATEGORIES: add, edit or delete any category in your closet, looks and inspiration library
• SHOP: shop items from store websites and try them out in your virtual closet before buying; plus, add your own stores
• INSPIRATION LIBRARY: track and save your style inspiration
• STYLE EXPERT: read interviews with fashion insiders, learn how to manage your wardrobe, find out how to make your wardrobe last, and more!
• SEARCH: search your closet for keywords or properties like fabric, season, color, etc.
• SHARE: share outfits and clothes with friends via e-mail, iMessage, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
• WIFI TRANSFER: transmit looks, clothing items or inspiration to other iOS devices
• HELP: searchable how-to manuals and demo videos included
• E-MAIL SUPPORT: in case you need help, contact email@example.com
ALSO FEATURED BY:
- Better Homes & Gardens
- Good Housekeeping
- Real Simple
- Harper's Bazaar UK
- Marie Claire
- The Los Angeles Times
- Refinery29 - #1 on "8 Fashion Apps Worth Downloading"
- The Tyra Banks Show
- New York magazine's "The Cut"
- And more - visit stylebookapp.com for the full list!
- Visit stylebookapp.com to watch demo videos of the app!
If you have questions or feedback, please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Support for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR
- Shop seasonal capsule challenges from Get Your Pretty On
- Read a new fashion book every month with the Stylebook Book Club
- Easily see the latest content with the new Featured Story at the top of Style Expert
- New "Last 14 Days" option in calendar ranges
- Bugfixes and other minor improvements
Stylebook 8.1 lets you shop and save clothing images from store websites!
WEB CLIPPING & SHOPPING TOOL:
- Instantly clip images from stores, blogs, etc. into your closet or inspiration library
- Access multiple images and colors for a product, when available
- Save bookmarks to easily add your own stores and websites
- Save links to specific products from stores to your visual shopping wish list
- Easily estimate cost-per-wear while you're browsing with the CPW calculator
SHOPPING WISH LIST:
- Keep track of what you need to complete your wardrobe by using the new text wish list in the Shop feature, perfect if you're not sure of the exact item you want to buy
CLONE PACKING LIST:
- You can now easily clone a packing list, including its text items (so you don't need to type "sunscreen" every time you make a new packing list!)
- Improved the appearance of Style Stats charts
- Colors in Style Stats charts now reflect the exact shades in your wardrobe
- Stylebook is now available in Japanese and Chinese
- Use the search tool while adding clothing/outfits to the calendar
- Bugfixes and other minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Even if you're not clothes mad this is brilliant
I used to forget I owned an item for months and never even missed it! I've now been using this app for years and I am much better organised. It is so customisable to your personal lifestyle; mine includes dance and Pilates clothes - I have a large collection of colourful toe socks :) My favourite section? Inspiration - I screenshot all the new things that take my eye each season and list them under their catalogue names. They usually already have the backgrounds removed, so all I have to do when I buy something is crop it and put it in my closet. I also have a section in Inspirations, where I put Selfies of me wearing my most favourite outfits. It has taught me which clothes I look good in and is my Go To whenever I am at a loss as to what outfits to pack when I go away. My favourite section of my closet is my earrings - nearly a hundred separated into Studs, Hoops and Drop. With the sort function I could group them under silver, elegant, quirky or anything I had wanted to if I had put it their description. Seeing as I have near a hundred pairs this is brilliant :)
Organising outfits and holiday packing
For years I had been looking for software to organise my clothes into outfits that work. I was delighted when I discovered this app about 3 years ago and it's been doing the job ever since! It is a fully-fledged clothing database packed with brilliant features. I use the "notes" attached to each item to track things it doesn't yet have an entry for. I love it for keeping track of what outfits I've worn for important occasions and for making packing lists or what to take on holiday. I have been mostly using it on my iPhone but have recently been using it more on my iPad. I'm finding it very frustrating that there is no support for automatic syncing - so my iPhone and iPad now are out of sync. (There are manual sync methods but it's tedious and doesn't sync calendars). But I'm sticking with the app in the hope that they add this vital feature soon because they seem pretty good at user support and updates. Go Stylebook!!!
Girls Best Friend
I have had this app for several years now , thanks to I think a recommendation in Marie Claire mag . I have passed it on to many friends , you don't have to use it for just clothes , catalogue your jewellery for insurance purposes , I have even suggested a tradesman use it to catalogue his tools! One tip is when you buy an item of clothing etc take a screen shot of the item ...it is much easier than trying to take your own shot all you have to do is to clear the already white background . It can be scary though when you discover you have 30+pairs of black shoes !! No more trying to remember what you have In The wardrobe just check out your app the night before . I love it when I see a fashion spread I like and check through to see what I already have and can make up the same look without buying anything new just by putting items together that I would not have previously thought of . Enjoy
- left brain / right brain, LLC
- 34.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2009-2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.