By left brain / right brain, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AS SEEN IN THE NEW YORK TIMES SUNDAY TRAVEL SECTION - MARCH 2014!
Get the most out of your closet - for the price of a latte or a gossip magazine, you could have a closet assistant for life!
Stylebook has over 90 features to help you curate your closet and get more out of what you own!
Import your actual clothes, create magazine-style outfits, plan what to wear, create packing lists and learn more about your wardrobe with statistics like cost per wear - in this totally customizable app!
Stylebook is an expert wardrobe organization and closet management tool created by a fashion industry insider, who got her start as an intern in the Vogue fashion closet and is an alum of Lucky magazine.
Available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
"A must for Cher Horowitz types!" - Vogue Australia
"Closet-organization apps allow you to catalog your wardrobe and play stylist...I find Stylebook to be the most intuitive." - New York Times
"Brilliance!" - Lucky magazine
10 Must-Have iPhone Apps for Fashion Week - Vogue Paris
"...the ultimate wardrobe manager" - InStyle
"9/10...Best wardrobe organizer ever" - Wired App Guide 2012
"Perfect if you've caught yourself daydreaming about tomorrow's outfit with nowhere to jot it down." - Wall Street Journal
"...wardrobe organization at its best" - FabSugar
• CLOSET: add images of your own clothes
• BACKGROUND REMOVAL TOOLS: cut out your clothes for easy collaging
• LAY OUT OUTFITS: layer and resize clothing on a free-form canvas
• PACKING LISTS: add whole outfits, plan how you'll pack ahead of time
• NO LIMITS: add unlimited clothing, accessories and inspirations to your outfits
• CALENDAR: plan what to wear in advance
• CUSTOM CATEGORIES: add, edit or delete any category in your closet, looks and inspiration library
• SHOP: mobile shopping catalog of over 7,000 retailers powered by ShopStyle
• INSPIRATION LIBRARY: track and save your style inspiration
• STYLE EXPERT: read interviews with fashion insiders, learn how to manage your wardrobe, find out how to make your wardrobe last, and more!
• SEARCH: search your closet for keywords or properties like fabric, season, color, etc.
• SHARE: share outfits and clothes with friends via e-mail, iMessage, Facebook or Twitter
• WIFI TRANSFER: transmit looks, clothing items or inspiration to other iOS devices
• STYLE STATS: inights into how you wear your clothes and outfits, including what you wear the most, what you wear the least and which items get the most bang for the buck
• ICLOUD BACKUP: protect your data by backing up with iCloud
• HELP: Searchable how-to manuals and demo videos included
• E-MAIL SUPPORT: in case you need help, contact email@example.com
ALSO FEATURED BY:
- Better Homes & Gardens
- Good Housekeeping
- Harper's Bazaar UK
- Marie Claire
- The Los Angeles Times
- Refinery29 - #1 on "8 Fashion Apps Worth Downloading"
- The Tyra Banks Show
- New York magazine's "The Cut"
- And more - visit stylebookapp.com for the full list!
- Visit stylebookapp.com to watch demo videos of the app!
We're unable to reply to reviews, so if you have questions or feedback, please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
What's New in Version 6.0
Stylebook 6.0 features a redesigned user interface, iOS 7 support and a number of new features you've requested!
- iOS 7 support
- Redesigned user interface
- All-new interface for packing list editor
- Use Stylebook as you pack with the new packing list checklist
- Continue adding items to packing list without having to go back and forth to the categories screen (another popular request!) - simply tap all the items you want, then press Done
- Share shopping links and images via Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and iMessage
- Share or delete multiple items from your wish list at a time
- Find out when new shopping stories have been published with a new star icon that appears when a new story is available
- Add multiple items from a shopping story to your wish list at once
NEW SHOPPING BRANDS:
- Zara, Uniqlo, Alex and Ani, BB Dakota, Cosabella, Cynthia Rowley, MODA OPERANDI, Rachel Comey, Rebecca Minkoff, SPANX, Scoop NYC, Stella McCartney, White House Black Market, stella & dot and more!
- New clothing statuses: At The Tailor, To Donate, In Storage, Should Replace
- Clone outfit (one of our most requested features!)
- Search for clothing items and inspirations by color, fabric, keywords, etc. while adding items to outfits
- Easly add outfits and clothing items to the calendar with the new "Add to Calendar" button available on the outfit and clothing screen
- Larger images in calendar day details screen
- See your monthly Best Value and Most Worn Item at the bottom of each month!
- Select multiple clothing items, looks or inspirations from a thumbnail grid and then bulk-edit properties like color, season, fabric, etc.
- Top 10 Worst and Best value
- Clothing items with "Want It" status are excluded from total closet value
- Our popular Style Guides are now available in Style Expert!
- Learn how to pack efficiently, customize your real-life closet on the cheap - and more!
- All-new sharing interface!
- You can now send an outfit or clothing image an iMessage
- Share shopping entries over Pinterest!
QUICK ITEM SUMMARY:
- Single-tap a clothing item, look or inspiration to see a quick properties overview without having to open the details screen
- Help manuals are now fully searchable!
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us at email@example.com !
Help with Shopping and Packing
If you are like me and like to "buy wisely" and "reduce packing" then you will love this App.
You photograph your clothes, categorise them and then make "Looks". You have a calendar to record what you wear. You can see what colours most of your clothes are in, and how many times you wear a certain outfit. And lots more besides ...
This means you can see instantly what is your best purchase, proof that those trousers that were expensive, but you wear all the time, were actually a better buy than those cheap jeans.
I like to pack minimally so I can work out what tops go with what trousers and get truly organised.
This is definitely for people who like to be organised, perhaps even OCD, but in the morning I think "what shall I wear", I fire up this App and instantly I have some ideas.
I love it! I have been waiting for something like this for years.
I love this app! Really easy to put your entire wardrobe on here (though may take some time depending on how much stuff you own!) It's so helpful for planning outfits, creating packing lists and for me it's a must-have tool when shopping. I can see what any potential buys will go with in my wardrobe as well as keeping a record of things I want. I've stored loads of photos from magazines and adverts to help with inspiration. The one bugbear I have is that it doesn't have a lot of UK stores on the 'shop' option. Hopefully in the future this will change. Besides that, it's a great app and I can't believe I took so long to find this!
Great app but ...
Couldn't be without it for organising my wardrobe and creating Looks (I use this for Events such as Dinner with friends on xxx date) you never forget what you wore last time!. Only thing is you can't sync to another device so whilst the app is on my iPad mini I can't see the same Closet and Looks on my iPhone. Yes you can use Wifi share to send individual items/groups of items to another device but with my wardrobe and outfits that is just not practical. Yes you can restore from iCloud but only if you restore your whole device! Come on guys we need proper syncing!!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 28 December 2013
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 12.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: left brain / right brain, LLC
- © 2009-2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.