Sudoku Party (multiplayer/solo puzzles)
By Lightwood Consultancy Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Add a brand new dimension to a classic puzzle! Party Play puts you head to head against an online opponent in a race to see who can think the quickest. Solo Play features three new puzzles to solve every day, and the slickest interface on any mobile device.
You've never played sudoku like this before. Two players, one puzzle. Solve a square and your opponent has only seconds to respond or the point is yours. When your opponent makes a move, you have to match it quickly or lose the square for good. Can you keep up? Or will you choose a different path, hoping to lock in more squares simply by thinking faster?
Sudoku Party features hundreds of puzzles designed by Conceptis, the world's leading creator of logic puzzles. Each day we bring you three new, uniquely solvable, beautifully symmetrical puzzles, graded in three difficulty levels.
Daily puzzles are completely free to play. You can unlock access to the full library (more than 300 puzzles and growing!) with a single in-app purchase.
- Unique online play puts a new twist on the classic game
- Traditional solo play with 3 new free puzzles every day - easy, medium and hard.
- Challenge a friend or find the next available online game in seconds
- Pencil marks - with option to auto-fill or automatically update
- Choose whether you're told about errors, conflicts or given no help at all.
- Track your progress using Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements
- Brag about your victories on Facebook and Twitter
- Universal binary for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
If you have any questions or comments, please send an email to email@example.com or visit facebook.com/lightwoodgames. We cannot reply to you if you leave messages in your reviews, so please contact us first if you're having any problems. Thanks!
What's New in Version 1.40
- Updated for latest iOS version to remove that annoying message you've been complaining about!
- Fixed a problem causing puzzle history to be marked incorrectly on the calendar.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 25 August 2017
- Version: 1.40
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Lightwood Consultancy Ltd
- © 2012 Lightwood Consultancy Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Adverts£1.99
- Access to ALL puzzles£1.99