By SugarSync, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SugarSync is the best way to backup, access, sync, and share all your files and folders including documents, photos, videos, and music — from any computer or mobile device.
• Sync any folder on your computer. Access your documents, photos, videos, or music from any computer, mobile device, or SugarSync website.
• Automatically back up photos and videos from the Camera Roll into SugarSync.
• Share Privately when you want to share with a few select people. Only people who receive the invite will be able to view your files.
• Share Public links when you want to share with a broader audience. Anyone with the link can access your files.
• Access Shared Content - Files and folders that other people have shared with you can be accessed on the go.
• Cloud Search - Easily search for any file or folder that has been synced to SugarSync from any of your computers. You can then view, sync, or share the file right from your iOS app.
• Open In - Save documents, photos, or videos from other apps into your SugarSync app. You can even select the folder to which you want to save the file to.
• Beautiful Photo Gallery so you can access all the photos in your SugarSync account.
• Stream Videos and Music that you have in SugarSync without actually downloading them to your device.
• Free plan allows you try SugarSync for 90 days
What others are saying about SugarSync?
SugarSync "is by far the best solution I have tested to replicating and synchronizing your files across multiple computers. It really works." – Walt Mossberg, Wall Street Journal
Using SugarSync to manage your files is a lifesaver and I think it is the only sane way to edit documents on the go" – John Biggs, TechCrunch
What's New in Version 4.4.0
- Compatibility with iOS 9
- Improvements to the Photo Gallery for your viewing pleasure
- Assorted bug fixes
Used to Love it - But ….
I have been a sugarsync devotee for a couple of years - I loved it. However the last few updates have proven very problematic. Followed by the other day with no warning a message came on screen saying ‘Account Terminated & Files Deleted’ - now my email is not recognised and there is no support available unless you are signed in - and I have a fully paid for account (approx $70+ a year).
No response through social media channels - just been left hanging - moved everything to another service - really disappointed as I thought they were one of the leaders of the pack!
Changed my PC
The new one, like the old has Windows 10. Been using Sugarsync for over two years. Tried several times to load the app onto the PC, could NOT make it work. Eventually found a way of loading the original, which works as before. App is fine on my iPad. Confusing, hence only three stars, was five before.
Bad customer service
Forgot to cancel automatic subscription renewal and payment was taken. Asked for a refund, as I do not require service anymore, but was declined. So I'm now paying for a year's worth of something I'm not going to use. Very bad customer service! Especially as I have been a paying customer for a number of years. Won't be bringing my custom back to Sugarsync again.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 28 October 2015
- Version: 4.4.0
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Developer: SugarSync, Inc.
- © 2015 SugarSync, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 30 GB Plan£39.99
- 60 GB Plan£54.99