By SugarSync, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SugarSync is the best way to backup, access, sync, and share all your files and folders including documents, photos, videos, and music — from any computer or mobile device.
• Sync any folder on your computer. Access your documents, photos, videos, or music from any computer, mobile device, or SugarSync website.
• Automatically back up photos and videos from the Camera Roll into SugarSync.
• Share Privately when you want to share with a few select people. Only people who receive the invite will be able to view your files.
• Share Public links when you want to share with a broader audience. Anyone with the link can access your files.
• Access Shared Content - Files and folders that other people have shared with you can be accessed on the go.
• Cloud Search - Easily search for any file or folder that has been synced to SugarSync from any of your computers. You can then view, sync, or share the file right from your iOS app.
• Open In - Save documents, photos, or videos from other apps into your SugarSync app. You can even select the folder to which you want to save the file to.
• Beautiful Photo Gallery so you can access all the photos in your SugarSync account.
• Stream Videos and Music that you have in SugarSync without actually downloading them to your device.
• Free plan allows you try SugarSync for 90 days
What others are saying about SugarSync?
SugarSync "is by far the best solution I have tested to replicating and synchronizing your files across multiple computers. It really works." – Walt Mossberg, Wall Street Journal
Using SugarSync to manage your files is a lifesaver and I think it is the only sane way to edit documents on the go" – John Biggs, TechCrunch
What's New in Version 4.3.0
- Fresh new look. We redesigned and simplified SugarSync to make it easier than ever to use and be more consistent with our newest desktop application.
- All your folders in one place. Your folders and those shared with you are all now in the Folders tab.
- Swipe actions added. You can now swipe left on items to access actions such as save offline, share, copy, and delete.
The new IPad interface is a disaster, it makes SugarSync useless. There is no way of pushing files into another app. May as well cancel your subscription.
So far, so good.
Does the job well with a clean interface.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 23 October 2014
- Version: 4.3.0
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Developer: SugarSync, Inc.
- © 2014 SugarSync, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 30 GB Plan£39.99