SugarSync is the best way to backup, access, sync, and share all your files and folders including documents, photos, videos, and music — from any computer or mobile device.
• Sync any folder on your computer. Access your documents, photos, videos, or music from any computer, mobile device, or SugarSync website.
• Automatically back up photos and videos from the Camera Roll into SugarSync.
• Share Privately when you want to share with a few select people. Only people who receive the invite will be able to view your files.
• Share Public links when you want to share with a broader audience. Anyone with the link can access your files.
• Access Shared Content - Files and folders that other people have shared with you can be accessed on the go.
• Cloud Search - Easily search for any file or folder that has been synced to SugarSync from any of your computers. You can then view, sync, or share the file right from your iOS app.
• Open In - Save documents, photos, or videos from other apps into your SugarSync app. You can even select the folder to which you want to save the file to.
• Beautiful Photo Gallery so you can access all the photos in your SugarSync account.
• Stream Videos and Music that you have in SugarSync without actually downloading them to your device.
• Free plan allows you try SugarSync for 90 days
What others are saying about SugarSync?
SugarSync "is by far the best solution I have tested to replicating and synchronizing your files across multiple computers. It really works." – Walt Mossberg, Wall Street Journal
Using SugarSync to manage your files is a lifesaver and I think it is the only sane way to edit documents on the go" – John Biggs, TechCrunch
- Fixed crash when toggling PIN switch
- Updates to Analytic platform
- Updates to Push Notifications
- Updates to sign up flow to align with GDPR
- Removed unused assets in app
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using SugarSync for more than four years across a mixed multi-platform set up including iMac, iPad and iPhone. I use it extensively for meeting minutes and spreadsheets etc and it is good to be able to access these from any of the devices without having to worry whether the files are current.
I would recommend this.
I use SugarSync for more than 10 years now. It is a great service, with very decent client applications, in many platforms. The iOS app has a very good offline capability. Hopefully it would support more file types in the future (editing as well). It would be great if there exist a SugarSync client for Linux.
Couldn't live without it
Sugarsync is a fantastic service, provided by a developer who is constantly improving the product. Case in point - ninja mikey you were disappointed that you couldn't sync photos taken on your iPhone back to your desktop, well following the last update you can do just that. They also recently added the ability to stream ALL the music on your desktop to your iPhone without the need for your desktop to be turned on (which is the flaw in most other streaming apps).
In short, for a few quid a year I get local copies of all my files on all my computers which are always in sync, I get a cloud which I can access from any desktop with an Internet connection and edit any of my files (with any changes I make immediately copied down to all my computers), I get to play any music track stored on my pc on the iPhone whenever I've got a mobile signal, i get to view any of my files on the iphone when i'm out and about, and I get the security of knowing that whatever happens to my files I can always go back to the cloud and undo any deletions or role back any file to it's last five versions. And most impressive of all, all of this just works, and works flawlessly (take note Apple). You need this in your life!!!
- SugarSync, Inc.
- 16.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 j2 Global, Inc. and Affiliates
- In-App Purchases
- 30 GB Plan £48.99
- 60 GB Plan £69.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.