SugarSync is the best way to backup, access, sync, and share all your files and folders including documents, photos, videos, and music — from any computer or mobile device.
• Sync any folder on your computer. Access your documents, photos, videos, or music from any computer, mobile device, or SugarSync website.
• Automatically back up photos and videos from the Camera Roll into SugarSync.
• Share Privately when you want to share with a few select people. Only people who receive the invite will be able to view your files.
• Share Public links when you want to share with a broader audience. Anyone with the link can access your files.
• Access Shared Content - Files and folders that other people have shared with you can be accessed on the go.
• Cloud Search - Easily search for any file or folder that has been synced to SugarSync from any of your computers. You can then view, sync, or share the file right from your iOS app.
• Open In - Save documents, photos, or videos from other apps into your SugarSync app. You can even select the folder to which you want to save the file to.
• Beautiful Photo Gallery so you can access all the photos in your SugarSync account.
• Stream Videos and Music that you have in SugarSync without actually downloading them to your device.
• Free plan allows you try SugarSync for 90 days
What others are saying about SugarSync?
SugarSync "is by far the best solution I have tested to replicating and synchronizing your files across multiple computers. It really works." – Walt Mossberg, Wall Street Journal
Using SugarSync to manage your files is a lifesaver and I think it is the only sane way to edit documents on the go" – John Biggs, TechCrunch
• Support for remote wipe
• Fix for Excel files with background colors
• Fix for not streaming some audio files
• Fix for thumbnails not showing in Photos section
• UI updates when changing orientation taking photos
• Crash fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using SugarSync for more than four years across a mixed multi-platform set up including iMac, iPad and iPhone. I use it extensively for meeting minutes and spreadsheets etc and it is good to be able to access these from any of the devices without having to worry whether the files are current.
I would recommend this.
I use SugarSync for more than 10 years now. It is a great service, with very decent client applications, in many platforms. The iOS app has a very good offline capability. Hopefully it would support more file types in the future (editing as well). It would be great if there exist a SugarSync client for Linux.
I always got the problem with my account
I have encountered the problem with my account twice and had to re-creat my account afterwards. I couldn’t access the folder I was invited to share before or wasn’t able to get invitation in time. The live chat was not working at all, no one available to help.
- SugarSync, Inc.
- 16.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 j2 Global, Inc. and Affiliates
- In-App Purchases
- 30 GB Plan £48.99
- 60 GB Plan £69.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.