Whether you use improvisational techniques as a performance artist, drama student, teacher or facilitator, or just need a stream of fresh ideas for use in party games, Suggestion Box is a constant source of stimulating suggestions to try out at your next improv jam or training session.
The app was developed in collaboration with members of “The Suggestibles”, one of England’s foremost improvisational groups, who have many decades of performing and improvisational training experience between them.
Their input has lead to the inclusion of two unique features-
• Customise your lists by adding, editing and deleting your own suggestions. This means you can ensure they contain suggestions your audience can relate to, and you can include local people and places.
• Combine suggestions into a list. Just tap a suggestion to add it to the list.
Categories include- Interior and Exterior locations, foreign and regional accents, occupations, movie and TV styles, musical genres, emotions, physical objects and male and female characters.
If you have Apple Watch you can also use it to choose a topic and get suggestions.
Music for App Preview video: "Carefree" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
iPhone X screen support, and Watch 3.0.
Ratings and Reviews
Really cool, helps loads for my improv shows
I'm an Improviser and this neat little tool is really useful for jams and workshops.
This is a great app that does exactly what it needs to! Nice and neat layout makes it very easy and quick to use.
- Peter Johnson
- 6.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2010-2018 Soluble Apps
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.