By University of Missouri - St. Louis
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Suicide Lifeguard is intended for anyone concerned that someone they know may be thinking of suicide. It provides information on:
• How to recognize warning signs of suicide
• How to ask about suicidal thoughts and/or intentions
• How to respond and
• Where to refer
• Immediate connection to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
• Specific resources for:
o Those who identify as LGBTQ
o Spanish speaking individuals
o Persons who are deaf or hard of hearing
• Direct access to national and Missouri resource websites
This suicide prevention information was produced by the Missouri Suicide Prevention Project, a joint effort between the Missouri Institute of Mental Health at the University of Missouri-St. Louis and the Missouri Department of Mental Health. It was made possible by grant number SM057376 from SAMSHA. The views and policies and opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of SAMSHA.
What's New in Version 2.0
optimizations and new links
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 18 August 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 33.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: University of Missouri-St. Louis
- © Curators of the University of Missouri
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.