By Suitcase Magazine Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** FREE IPHONE CITY GUIDES **
SUITCASE is the world’s first multi-media travel and fashion magazine for travellers with a global mindset. One step ahead of a tour guide, SUITCASE aims to inspire people and help them discover different destinations. In essence, SUITCASE exists to change the way you travel.
Through a quarterly print magazine, iPad and iPhone apps, daily updated website, weekly newsletter and events, the magazine acts as a bridge between cultures around the world.
SUITCASE Digital gives you everything you want and need to know about your travels, including:
• City Guides integrated with Maps
• Features by award-winning journalists and photographers
• Fashion editorials in jaw-dropping locations
• Celebrity travel and style diaries
• Advice from local trendsetters, entrepreneurs and pioneers
• What to pack
SUITCASE Magazine Subscriptions Available:
SUITCASE Magazine for iPad
- Single issue for £4.99
- One-year subscription for £16.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
What others say about SUITCASE Magazine:
"Growing a global magazine from a dorm room”, Founding Editor-in-Chief Serena Guen is the “Mark Zuckerberg of publishing”. - Bloomberg TV
“Move over Condé Nast, IPC, Hearst and the rest – there are two new young publishing tycoons in town.” - Evening Standard
"Travel Bible" - Topshop
"Travel experts" - Grazia
"Travel guru" - Harpers Bazaar
Subscription terms and conditions
• Annual subscriptions are available at the rates noted above. Your iTunes account will be charged when you choose to purchase a subscription.
• At the end of the year, unless you choose to cancel (see below), the subscription will renew. Your iTunes account will be charged the renewal cost within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
• You may manage your subscription, or cancel this auto renewal, at any time via your iTunes Account settings. However, subscription sales are final. If you choose to cancel, your subscription will cease at the end of the current period - no refunds will be given.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription.
What's New in Version 2.2
• Bugs fixed
• Added Help Page in library
Wish it worked!
The magazine on the iPad is beautiful, the images are stunning. The home button doesn't work, meaning I can't purchase other issues or look at samples. Really annoying, please fix
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 16 June 2016
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 16.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Suitcase Magazine Ltd
- © SUITCASE Magazine
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Autumn 2014£1.99
- iPhone Subscription£4.99
- Issue 6£1.99
- iPad Subscription£16.99
- Volume 10£6.99
- Issue 7£1.99
- Boundaries - Volume 13£6.99
- Winter 2014Free
- Our Planet - Volume 12£6.99
- Winter 2014£6.99