SumUp - Accept card payments
By SumUp Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Grow your business by accepting card payments with your iPhone / iPad and the SumUp PIN+ Card Terminal.
THIS IS HOW YOU GET STARTED
1. Download the SumUp App and create a free SumUp Account
2. Order the SumUp PIN+ Card Terminal
3. Accept card payments right away
THIS IS HOW YOU ACCEPT CARD PAYMENTS WITH SUMUP
1. Enter amount in the SumUp App
2. Insert the customer’s card into the SumUp PIN+ Card Terminal
3. Your customer approves the payment by entering his PIN
Optionally, you can send a receipt via text message, email, or print it out.
• No monthly fees, no monthly commitment, no contract runtime
• Only pay when actively using SumUp: 1,95% per transaction
• Acceptance all debit (VPay, Maestro) and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, UK only: American Express)
• Secure payouts to your bank account
SumUp is authorised as a Payment Institution by the Financial Conduct Authority and is Europay, MasterCard, and Visa (EMV) and PCI-DSS certified, ensuring that payments are processed in accordance with the highest security standards.
JOIN THE SUMUP COMMUNITY OF HAPPY MERCHANTS
“SumUp offers us everything we need: a fair cost, full mobility, and practically more sales since our customers are not dependant on how much cash they carry anymore.“ Moritz Biel & André Hofmann - Stoffbruch, Designer Streetwear
What's New in Version 1.54.2
Minor fixes and stability improvements
Brilliant payment system
I previously used Worldpay Zinc, before getting so frustrated with various things, and ended up looking for an alternative. I have to say, there is no comparison with Sumup! The payment process is simple and quick, and the card machine is really neat and small. I like the fact that it takes batteries rather than a mains charger, as you know it's always ready to go. Do keep spares though, just in case. The daily payout reports you get emailed are clear and concise. Payment reaches my account normally on 2nd working day (actually quicker than my old provider!). The fees are much less too, only 1.95% compared to 2.75%. It really adds up. The monthly invoices and transaction reports are brilliant too. Sumup really helps with my book keeping too, as I export all of my sales (both cash and card) onto a spreadsheet, which then get input onto a cloud based accounting software. Overall, I'm absolutely thrilled with Sumup, and I'd recommend to anybody. 5*
- Category: Business
- Updated: 18 January 2016
- Version: 1.54.2
- Size: 14.6 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: SumUp Limited
- © 2016 SumUp Payments Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.