Sunrise Today. It can display;
- Sunrise - Sunset times
- Golden Hours times (Magical hours)
- Civil Twilight times (Dawn to Dusk)
- Nautical times (First Light)
- Astronomical times (Full Darkness)
The times displayed are based on your mobile device time settings; i.e. if your device is set to GMT, all times displayed will be in GMT.
- Maintains a list of ‘Favourite’ places.
- Displays ‘Day time’, ’Night time’ status for each place.
- Places can be entered by a long press on the map.
- The latitude and longitude coordinates can be entered manually.
- A search for a location can be performed using the map.
- A full year of times is displayed for each place.
- List can be changed to show ‘Last year’ and ’Next year’.
- A ’Today’ button that always returns this list to the current day.
- A selected date remains ‘in focus’ when changing lists.
Using the map requires an internet connection. Once a place has been added an internet connection is no longer required.
New in version 2.0;
- Keep all your IOS devices synchronised with iCloud support.
- Topmost item in Places list becomes 'Home' and is displayed with a blue background.
- Move any item to the topmost position to make it 'Home'.
- Drag and Drop on iPad Pro.
- Dual screen mode support on iPad Pro.
- Places list can now be sorted by any field.
- Distances and Compass Bearings relate to 'Home'.
- Distances in either Kilometres or Miles.
- When opening the map, your current location is displayed (Requires internet).
- Fonts will size dependent upon screen size in 'Single Day' view.
Ratings and Reviews
What a great app! Functional and fun. Easy to use. I particularly like the magical hours function 😊
A gem of an app. Simple to use with a nice interface. Very useful.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.