By Pankaj Goswami
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Just with a few taps, create professional grade superimposed or juxtaposed photos on your iPhone! You don't need a computers and expensive software to superimpose or blend/mix/combine/cut/copy/paste one photo on top of another any more.
Here is how it works...
1. Load a background image.
2. Load a foreground image.
3. Mask out unwanted portion of the foreground image using wide range of masking tools.
4. Smoothen the edges with smoothen tool inside the app, if required.
5. Move, Scale, Resize, Rotate, Flip the foreground to place it on the right location on the background image.
6. Adjust the colors/exposure/contrast/hue/saturation etc. of the foreground and the background images if required to match both the images in terms of colors.
7. You are done! Save the blended image to the photo library at full resolution or share it on Facebook and Twitter.
You can also use this tool to do serious photo editing tasks like blending textures or overlaying borders or to do double exposure with adjustable transparency and 18 blending modes.
Masking in the app is the most powerful one available on the app store, just tap on an area of the photo, and the app will mask out all the connected area with similar colors. Or you can use brush, lasso, polygon, global color similarity, rectangle, ellipse, linear, bi-linear, radial gradient, mask from image, mask from text, magic mask and hair refine masking tools. Mask an area with this tool and that area of the foreground image will become transparent and reveal the background.
You can even drop a shadow of the foreground onto the background.
What's New in Version 6.2
◉ Yet another masking tool "Refine Hair". You can now mask hair to its finer details using this tool. Check out the video tutorial to find out how to use it.
If you like using Superimpose, please rate/review us on the App Store. We will really appreciate it!
😆 PERFECT 🙌
Superimpose is THE best editing app you can find. It's just as good as photoshop except it's an app and it's a lot more simple to use! The best features are the cut out tools - a magnifier makes everything so much easier. You can zoom in really far to cut out PERFECTLY. It also has a simple bar for changing exposure, contrast etc. Definitely worth the money - couldn't recommend this enough! 👌
I love this app! I have just started icon making on Instagram and this is perfect to make the best icons! Also this app is really easy to use and does not need Wifi! I would totally recommend to anyone that needs an editing app!😍
Superimpose is a very useful piece of kit. I've used it for several years now and it's proved a reliable help with my graphic work.
I use it with ArtStudio, the pair work well with the iPad touch screen, great for quick visuals and producing mock ups of future projects.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 16 March 2017
- Version: 6.2
- Size: 25.4 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Pankaj Goswami
- © Pankaj Goswami
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.