By Level 61
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Compare Prices in seconds. The most common trap with buying in bulk is the fact that on some products, the higher volume version often has a much higher cost per unit than the smaller package.
Do you remember finding yourself in your local grocery store and wracking your brains as to whether 14 oz ketchup for 4.49 or a bottle of 24 oz for 7.99 is the real deal? Is the big pack of 375 g tuna really cheaper than the 125 g standard can?
Supermarket has the answer and is your machete in the jungle of various package sizes :-)
Save yourself laborious mental arithmetic and compare all the prices in a matter of seconds. The basic prices of both products are automatically calculated and indicated in colour.
With the tiny ultrafast Supermarket app you avoid misleading packaging in the twinkling of an eye and save yourself money. With Supermarket you will expose quantity surcharges as quick as lightning - and never again pay too much.
- Quicktap® buttons for amounts with 99, 49 and 50
- Fast one-handed operation
- Display all basic prices immediately
- Results are additional indicated in colour
- Tap on one of the two glass screens
- Enter price and confirm
- Enter quantity and confirm
- Shake to reset the screens
- Tap and Hold "Quantity" to choose between units
- Input in different units (us lb. us oz. us gal. us floz. g kg l ml pcs.)
- Conversion between units of the same class
- New intelligent calculator for very small ml and g amounts
- Improved displayed accuracy up to 4 decimals
The basic price is immediately displayed. Repeat the steps for the product to be compared. Both amounts appear in the summary. The more expensive price is displayed in red, the cheaper price flashes green. Checking prices was never that easy.
SETTING UP CURRENCIES:
To set up your favourite currency, please go to your iPhone's / iPod touch'es SETTINGS - SUPERMARKET.
English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Russian
Follow us at twitter: twitter.com/level61
Watch our video: level61.com
And try WORLD'S FIRST PLASMA BATTERY METER:
All Power Pro
What's New in Version 2.2
- Bug Fixes
Great little app
This app is far from perfect but has great potential which is why it gets 5 stars from me. I hope in future releases it can cope with packs or cases with multiple items. For example item 1 with 15 330ml bottles and item 2 with 24 275ml bottles. Presently you need to calculate total volume in each case and enter, but when you exit to use calculator your saves are lost. So maybe have a calculator function built-in, or add a feature for number of items in package. I do like this app though, great to keep up to speed with supermarket pricing cons
I can't believe I've spent money on this app, very misleading and useless!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 25 May 2010
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Thomas Korn
- © 2009 Level 61
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.