By Bossa Studios Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
!! SUMMER SALE !! Discounts on all Bossa titles for a limited time only. Enjoy!
You are the surgeon. Bob is the victim. Do your worst!
Take urgent care of the world's unluckiest patient, Bob, with your very own shaky hands. As the would-be surgeon Nigel Burke, perform all kinds of crazy surgeries to try to save his life -- or fail hilariously in the process while poor Bob... Well, dies.
Join the ranks of more than one million players who butchered Bob for the amusement of 250 million people who watched the failed surgeries on YouTube, now from the comfort of your awesome iPhone / iPad, anytime, anywhere. Hospitals don't get any better than this, really.
- 2.5 Million units sold Worldwide!
- BAFTA 2014 Nominee: Strategy and Simulation
- Mobile Entertainment Awards 2014: Best Design
- Develop 2013 Awards Nominee: Best New IP
"Bob! Booooob! Don't die on me, Bob!"
"Where's the %$£%$@£ heart?!? It's gone! It's on the floor now, and I don't think the 5 seconds rule apply, dude!"
"And now, Bossa has added madly swirling eye balls to the mix. Comedy gold."
- The Guardian
"Absurdly stupid fun."
"Shhhhh. I Doctor Now."
- Anonymous meme creator. Awesome work, mate! You should have signed it, though...
In this spiffy version of the classic game, you'll find:
- Six Alien Autopsy transplants, featuring organs you’ve never heard of (and will barely be able to pronounce);
- The trusty Heart and Double-Kidney transplants;
- Two new surgeries: Give Bob a smile with Teeth transplant, and a great look with Eyes transplant;
- Feeling lucky? Abandon the Operation Theatre and try your hand on a moving trolley in the hospital corridors;
- Brand-new control system: gone is Nigel's left arm, in are your nimble fingers;
- More than 50 new achievements to unlock and prove you rule;
- Record and upload your botched surgeries anywhere you want (iPad 4 and up only);
- Tons more we won't tell you so we don't spoil the surprise;
- Multiplayer. Show your friends who's the boss. It's a good day to save lives.
What's New in Version 1.3
Hello folks! We’ve made an update to make your operations that little bit better and hopefully make Bob a bit more comfortable.
In this latest update we have:
Fixed the ‘Vworrrp Vworrrp’ achievement so that it can now be completed!
Fixed that pesky hammer in the tutorial so it will no longer get stuck off screen!
Wouldn't even get it if it was free!
This app is redonkulous!!!
It's so hard to pick up tools and use them, to perform surgery on specific places it just doesn't do it well at all, u try to drill his ribs and it's going in his lungs.. It's so crap, u try putting tools down and it cuts the patient, it's all the same stuff too so boring, so crap to play tho that's the worst bit how it's so difficult aiming the tools in correct place, it just doesn't do it right!
Only got this as I thought it was a vr type game but I regret it now, would get it even if it was free! Wish I could get my £1.50 back and buy something worthy
Real surgery is probably easier
Games are supposed to be challenging, I get that. This isn't challenging - it's frustrating. Incredibly. Trying to manipulate the tools requires you to have pinhead sized fingers. Your workspace is cluttered and you'll send all your other implements flying across the space (and your poor, doomed patient) with the slightest slip of a finger. You'll be wishing you were undergoing open heart surgery yourself instead of playing this game.
I'm not exactly sure why everyone doesn't seem to like this game, I think it's perfectly fine. The game itself is supposed to be challenging, but I guess not everyone likes that..? Anyway, really entertaining and fun, for someone who likes a challenge, although not worth the money.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 02 March 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 300 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Bossa Studios Ltd
- ©2013 Bossa Studios Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.