Sweat with Kayla Itsines BBG Program, join the world’s biggest female fitness community and fast track your journey to Bikini Body Confidence! Join now for 7 days of fitness training for free!
Together, Kayla Itsines, Sjana Elise Earp and Kelsey Wells join Sweat’s mission of helping women live their best life through health and fitness.
Sweat is the home of women’s health and fitness, now hosting multiple trainers and programs:
• Kayla Itsines’ BBG program includes high-intensity plyometric training using minimal space and equipment. Kayla also has BBG Stronger, a weights-based program for gym goers.
• Sjana Elise Earp’s yoga program includes Vinyasa-style resistance and yin-based recovery flows to improve strength, flexibility and posture.
• Kelsey Wells’ post-pregnancy program includes resistance workouts designed to increase core strength and improve posture for new mums.
• Kelsey Wells’ weight-training program includes gym-based resistance workouts for women to increase lean muscle and improve strength.
The goal isn’t weight loss, it’s to help women around the world feel happy in their own bodies and bikini body confident. Feel comfortable in your own skin with fitness training and coaching from Kayla Itsines, Sjana Elise Earp and Kelsey Wells.
Fitness and Workouts
• Get your fitness on track in just 28 minutes per day!
• At home workouts. Get your female fitness workouts completed from the comfort of home, from cardio to resistance training.
• Gym-based workouts now available!
• Professional nutrition and coaching. Choose from daily meal plans and menus including recipes customisable for standard, vegetarian, pescetarian, lacto-vegetarian, ovo-vegetarian and vegan eating preferences.
• Compare progress pictures side-by-side privately, or share them with friends and Sweat Community to stay accountable
• Over 300 pages of educational content to expand your knowledge on fitness, nutrition, weight loss and maintaining a healthy lifestyle
• Compete with other women in global female fitness challenges or compete with your friends and share your results with the community
• Available in 8 languages (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Chinese (Simplified))
Sweat has Apple’s HealthKit integrated. The app will provide heart rate, calories and step counting metrics for all exercise and workouts.** Metrics tracked and available to the user are dependent on device model.
• Complete entire workouts from your watch with no need for your phone.
• See metrics throughout your workout and push yourself to the limit.
• Haptic and audio notifications to stay motivated.
• Easily track your workouts using the Apple Watch Activity Ring.
• Have the freedom to jump between workouts on your phone and watch.
Enjoy beginner fitness workouts from the comfort of home or exercise with advanced workouts in the gym. You’ll always be supported by a growing global community of bikini body confident women while you sweat!
Take control of your health and fitness and download Sweat today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Sweat is free to download. Ongoing use requires an active subscription, available on monthly or yearly basis. Customers who choose a monthly subscription are eligible for a free 7-day trial period. Yearly subscriptions billed the total annual fee from purchase date. Monthly subscription users billed per month.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Sweat is changing the lives of women worldwide.
Thanks to your feedback, the Sweat and BBG Communities can now enjoy continued updates throughout the app to make it even better! We've also squashed some pesky bugs.
Love Sweat? Rate us 5 stars and share your love with the community?
Ratings and Reviews
Try short 28-minute workouts, with a 7-day free trial.
I was excited to download this app as I’d seen progress photos and been following Kayla on Instagram for some time. However, I’ve been sadly disappointed in it. The UI, for me, is too messy and can get confusing. The workouts, although well laid out, I find it frustrating to have to keep pressing ‘next’ to follow the workout. My whole purpose of downloading this app was so I didn’t have to use my phone and instead, use my Apple Watch. The app doesn’t even sync my workouts to the health app let alone using it on my watch. I will say that I think having the videos on the watch is a brilliant idea and eliminates the need for a phone! What I was most looking forward to was the diet plan section of the app as I tend to nibble throughout the day and I’m really struggling to control my cravings/hunger. Again, this part was disappointing for me as someone who is on a tight budget and therefore can’t afford to eat so many costly meals in a day - it also started to become confusing and frustrating for me to do my weekly shop and I eventually gave up very quickly.
Unfortunately, I feel the Nike Training app to be of more use for me as it’s more simple than this and I don’t feel this is worth paying £15/month when I can get the same for free (minus the diet plan).
Great app! Still using ... Easy to cancel if you have a brain cell
I find this app really good, I don't know what people are worrying about. Yes you have a free trial and then yes if you don't cancel it will take out the money like most free trials ... however cancelling on an iPhone is really really easy, you can do it on your actual phone in settings store and managing subscribtions!
I love this app, it's never crashed on me , I use it whilst in the gym and it's the easiest hiit/timer app I've used.
You see real results, it's taken me a while to notice as I guess I was "slimmer" anyway, but wanted to tone, but now 8 weeks in I'm seeing differences.
I guess my only moan would be that since subscribing I've seen students can get a discount for a certain time, which I didn't know before signing up, but I also don't think £15 is unreasonable - it's cheaper than a gym membership! And tells you what to eat to see best results ! although it doesn't stop that little devil in your head telling you to reach for the chocolate afternoons at work! (I'm working on that)
5 stars from me !
- The Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd
- 104.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 The Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Sweat with Kayla Subscription £14.99
- Sweat Monthly Subscription £14.99
- Sweat with Kayla Subscription £14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.