Sweat with Kayla Itsines, Kelsey Wells, Stephanie Sanzo, Chontel Duncan and Sjana Elise Earp and join the world's biggest female fitness community!
Fast track your journey to Bikini Body Confidence with Sweat and Kayla Itsines BBG Program, or train your way and shape your best life! Join now for 7 days of fitness training for free!
Sweat is the home of women’s health and fitness, hosting multiple trainers and programs:
• Kayla Itsines’ BBG program includes high-intensity plyometric training using minimal equipment. Kayla's BBG Stronger is a weights-based program for gym users.
• Kelsey Wells’ post-pregnancy program includes resistance workouts designed to increase core strength and improve posture for mums.
• Kelsey Wells’ PWR weight-training program includes gym-based resistance workouts for women to increase lean muscle and strength.
• Stephanie Sanzo's BUILD powerbuilding program is perfect for women wanting to improve their lifting performance.
• Chontel Duncan's FIERCE strength and high-intensity workouts are ideal for women wanting to lose weight and increase fitness.
• Sjana Earp’s yoga program includes Vinyasa-style resistance and yin-based recovery flows to improve flexibility and posture.
Select workouts for all fitness goals to help women feel strong and bikini body confident. Track health, nutrition and daily workouts with a fitness tracker to help you get the bikini body you’ve always wanted!
Fitness and Workouts
• Workout in just 28 minutes a day!
• At home workouts available
• Gym-based workouts available, including weight training, powerlifting and high-intensity circuit training.
• Targeted workouts, weight logging, audio cues and new female fitness workout challenges now included.
• Hundreds of nutritionally balanced recipes. Choose from daily meal plans with vegetarian, pescetarian, lacto-vegetarian, ovo-vegetarian and vegan diet preferences.
• Compare weekly progress with private side-by-side photos or share with friends.
• Over 300 pages of educational content on fitness, nutrition and weight loss.
• Compete in global female fitness challenges or with friends and share results.
• 8 languages available (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Chinese (Simplified))
Sweat has Apple’s HealthKit integrated. The app will provide heart rate, calories and step counting metrics for all exercise and workouts.** Metrics tracked and available are dependent on device model.
• Complete entire workouts from your watch with no need for a phone.
• See metrics throughout workouts to stay on track.
• Haptic and audio notifications to stay motivated.
• Easily track workouts using the Apple Watch Activity Ring.
• Jump between workouts on your phone and watch.
Enjoy beginner fitness workouts at home or advanced gym workouts. You’ll be supported by a global community of bikini body confident women while you sweat!
Take control of your health and fitness and download Sweat!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Sweat is free to download. Ongoing use requires an active subscription, available on monthly or yearly basis. Customers who choose a monthly subscription are eligible for a free 7-day trial period. Yearly subscriptions billed the total annual fee from purchase date. Monthly subscription users billed per month.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Sweat is changing the lives of women worldwide.
Thanks to your feedback, the Sweat and BBG Communities can now enjoy continued updates throughout the app to make it even better.
Now you can listen to Spotify while you Sweat! Connect your Spotify Premium account through the app to play your music or get in the zone with Sweat's playlists.
We've also squashed some pesky bugs.
Love Sweat? Rate us 5 stars and share your love with the community!
Ratings and Reviews
I was excited to download this app as I’d seen progress photos and been following Kayla on Instagram for some time. However, I’ve been sadly disappointed in it. The UI, for me, is too messy and can get confusing. The workouts, although well laid out, I find it frustrating to have to keep pressing ‘next’ to follow the workout. My whole purpose of downloading this app was so I didn’t have to use my phone and instead, use my Apple Watch. The app doesn’t even sync my workouts to the health app let alone using it on my watch. I will say that I think having the videos on the watch is a brilliant idea and eliminates the need for a phone! What I was most looking forward to was the diet plan section of the app as I tend to nibble throughout the day and I’m really struggling to control my cravings/hunger. Again, this part was disappointing for me as someone who is on a tight budget and therefore can’t afford to eat so many costly meals in a day - it also started to become confusing and frustrating for me to do my weekly shop and I eventually gave up very quickly.
Unfortunately, I feel the Nike Training app to be of more use for me as it’s more simple than this and I don’t feel this is worth paying £15/month when I can get the same for free (minus the diet plan).
Great app! Still using ... Easy to cancel if you have a brain cell
I find this app really good, I don't know what people are worrying about. Yes you have a free trial and then yes if you don't cancel it will take out the money like most free trials ... however cancelling on an iPhone is really really easy, you can do it on your actual phone in settings store and managing subscribtions!
I love this app, it's never crashed on me , I use it whilst in the gym and it's the easiest hiit/timer app I've used.
You see real results, it's taken me a while to notice as I guess I was "slimmer" anyway, but wanted to tone, but now 8 weeks in I'm seeing differences.
I guess my only moan would be that since subscribing I've seen students can get a discount for a certain time, which I didn't know before signing up, but I also don't think £15 is unreasonable - it's cheaper than a gym membership! And tells you what to eat to see best results ! although it doesn't stop that little devil in your head telling you to reach for the chocolate afternoons at work! (I'm working on that)
5 stars from me !
Good, but with tweaks could be GREAT!
I’ve been using the app for a few weeks now and really like it. It’s great to have a programme all mapped out for you and to be able to look at the planner and plan when you’re going to fit your workouts in. I love that I can use it to workout from home without having to find a gym and so can fit my sessions in around my baby and little ones. I’ve started on BBG and am already feeling the benefit of it, and can’t wait to try PWR at Home too!
But there are a few little things that it would be GREAT if the developers could address...
There needs to be an audible beep or signal when the timer for an exercise finishes - having to keep looking at the screen to check the timer is really annoying.
It would be great if there was a countdown between exercises that are timed, such as in a warm up or cool down to give you time to get in position for the next exercise. As soon as you hit the arrow to complete the exercise the time starts on the next one, and by the time you’ve got in position you you’ve lost about 5 seconds of the next exercise.
The Nike Training Club app does both the above really well, so these would be great additions to Sweat!
It would also be great if the app remembered the last warm up option you selected rather than defaulting to ‘no warm up’ which can mean if you don’t change it you jump straight into the workout.
These changes would make the app 5* for me!
- The Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd
- 106.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 The Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Sweat Monthly Subscription £14.99
- Sweat with Kayla Subscription £14.99
- Sweat with Kayla Subscription £14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.