By Winston Rast
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Track swim times with the PREMIERE app for tracking times-Swim Log! No more paper and pencil or fancy spreadsheets. Entering your times in Swim Log is fast and easy. Compare your times to national, regional, and local time standards in your area!
- Multiple swimmer support
- USA Swimming Age Group Motivational time standards (FREE!)
- OVER 100 local time standards for USA, UK, and other countries available (more being added regularly!)
- Aging up just before the big meet? No problem! Display cuts based on any date you choose
- Short-course and long-course tracking
- Quickly view all your best times from every event
- View every time you have in an event to see how you are (or aren't) improving
- GRAPH your event times
- Landscape and portrait view modes. NOTE: Use portrait to add event times.
- View your times against purchased time standards (not just the next cut).
- Support for time standards for "masters" swimmers
- BUMP (transfer) your logs to another device! Keep multiple devices in sync with a BUMP!
- Email all or only best times for any one or all swimmers
- Super fast entry of event times with smart default values
- View and edit your event times with NO network connection needed
*** An Apple featured app in "Fitness made fun with iPod and iPod gear." ***
- Includes male and female and all appropriate age groups!
- USA Age Group Motivational (AAAA,AAA,AA,A,BB,B)
- USA National, Junior National, Masters, and YMCA
- USA Speedo Champions Series Sectionals
- USA Eastern, Southern, Central, and Western Zones
- USA Eastern LSCs: Adirondack, Connecticut, Metropolitan, Middle Atlantic, New England, New Jersey, Niagara, Potomac Valley, Virginia
- USA Southern LSCs: FL Gold Coast, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, North Carolina, Southeastern, Texas, Gulf
- USA Central LSCs: Arkansas, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Lake Erie, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Wisconsin
- USA Western LSCs: Arizona, Southern California, Colorado, New Mexico, Oregon, Pacific, Pacific Northwest, San Diego-Imperial, Snake River
- UK National and Regional
- Australia National
- Canadian National, SNC, Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario
- MORE released on a regular basis
*** 2012 Time Standards coming soon! ***
"App is totally awesome for anybody in age group swimming. Great job! Now you're costing me $300 to get a new phone after my wife saw that, but it beats having psych sheets laying around after a meet." -- Rob, parent
"I really like it because it lets me have all my swimmers BEST and Available times right there in my hand. You have done a great job!" -- Steve, coach
"Thank you for the app… just got an iPod Touch and love it, especially with 4 boys year round USA Swimming. Recommend Swim Log to everyone on the team so far…. Thanks and keep up the good work!" -- Matt, parent
Future updates are based on YOUR input! Tell us what you'd like to see next!
What's New in Version 4.3.1
- New "default date" option for entering new times
- Swapped + and Edit buttons
- Added + button on graph
- Updated bump graphics
- New "bundles" of time standards now supported - 2012 coming soon!
- Fixed bug causing app to crash for some non-US users
Ripping off the Brits!!
Whether on my iPhone 6 or iPad Air 2 it keeps freezing. Can't enter a time at all! I would like my £3.99 back immediately please! The description says it supports UK times and that they are being updated all the time....the only times I can seem to use are 2012 qualifying times and I have to pay a further 79p for it.... are you having a laugh or what!!! Get the app working and bring it up-to-date because right now you are ripping off the UK population and ios8 users!!!
Been using this app for a while and I actually thought it was good at tracking my daughters swimming progress however recently I have been having problems with the numbers screen when putting in most recent times - some numbers no longer on screen - update needed
Swim log review
App itself is useful for keeping times for all events, there is a space for notes however nowhere for information like splits to be included.
However support is almost NON EXISTANT, as are updates, having recently updated to an iphone 5 the app no longer correctly fits the screen. Not one update has been issued since I bought this app, and attempting to contact support is practically useless.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 20 September 2011
- Version: 4.3.1
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Winston Rast
- © 2011 YourSwim.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 2011 ASA Age Group/Youth Championships£0.99
- 2011 Age Group & Youth Championship £0.99
- 2011 Youth & BAGCAT Championships£0.99
- 2011 East Region Championships£0.99
- 2011 South West BAGCAT£0.99
- 2011 Northwest AG/Youth Championships£0.99
- 2011 South West Youth£0.99
- 2011 Northeast Regional£0.99
- 2011 London BAGCAT/Youth£0.99
- 2012 Olympic Trials£0.99