Run, jump and slash your way through a vast world of challenges and embark on an epic adventure!
“Swordigo is a love letter to the platforming and adventure games of the past.” — SlideToPlay, 4/4
“There’s never a dull movement as you hop between platforms and slash your sword against a plethora of enemies.” — Apple’n’Apps, 4.5/5
“Honestly, if you only buy one game this week, you should choose Swordigo.” — AppAdvice
A GREAT ADVENTURE
• Explore a magical realm of dungeons, towns, treasures and devious monsters.
• Gain experience and level up your character.
MAGIC AND SWORDS
• Find powerful weapons, items and spells to defeat your enemies.
• Venture into gloomy caves and dungeons illuminated by the atmospheric dynamic lighting system.
• Precise touch controls designed specifically for iOS.
• Customize the controls to your preference.
LATEST iOS FEATURES
• Game Center achievements.
• Use iCloud to sync saves between the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
• Retina display support for both the iPhone and the iPad.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to run too quickly on iPad Pro.
- Added support for iPhone X screen.
Ratings and Reviews
A must-play for any fan and or player of role playing games! The floating controls are superb! Everything in and to do with the game is well thought out and great!
Oh and for the person that left a review mentioning the poor grammar and the spelling mistakes you also made a grammatical error! You should have typed ‘There ARE hundreds. ARE not is! (not that he or she will ever read this review ) so don’t complain over something you can’t get right yourself! Lol!
So go on download this game and enjoy!
I love this game it's one of the games you don't want to stop playing but in places like wasteland the monsters are plentiful and there isn't a portal to go to after fighting down tricky monsters in the first place. There is also hundreds of spelling/Grammer errors in the first ~10%. Sometimes when you attempt to swish your sword it doesnt activate. Overall could do better
Once finished this game leaves u wanting more. I played this game a few years ago. I’m waiting for foo to bring something similar out. To the people who struggle with controls u can move the arrows or make bigger. Perfect game that’s one gamers opinion
- Ville Makynen
- 129.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Ville Mäkynen
- In-App Purchases
- Guiding Compass £2.99
- Coin Doubler £2.99
- Remove Advertisement £1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.