Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is the world’s most advanced navigation app. Lots of smart navigation features, beautiful 3D offline maps and easy to use interface provide exceptional navigation experience. Get Sygic GPS Navigation and join over 200 million happy drivers.
NAVIGATE ANYWHERE, EVEN WITHOUT AN INTERNET CONNECTION
• Offline maps of all countries in the world, from TomTom and other providers
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Voice-guided GPS navigation with precise directions and spoken street names
• Millions of interesting Places (POI)
• Pedestrian GPS navigation with walking directions and tourist attractions (POI)
ESCAPE THE TRAFFIC
• Avoid traffic jams with the most accurate real-time traffic information with data collected from more than 500 million users worldwide*
• Advanced safety features make driving in unfamiliar territories easier
• Speed limit warnings show you the current speed limit and the upcoming speed limit changes
• Dynamic Lane Assistant guides you into the correct lane
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects navigation onto the windshield of your car, making driving at night safer**
• Dashcam records the road ahead and automatically saves video in case of an accident**
• Real View Navigation is an augmented reality feature for even better and safer driving experience**
• Real-time route sharing lets you share your estimated time of arrival & current position on a map*
• Apple CarPlay Connectivity - all navigation features on your car’s built-in display.**
SAVE MONEY ALONG YOUR ROUTE
• Park easily with parking place suggestions and live info about prices and availability*
• Set your fuel type and fill up for the best price with live information about fuel prices*
• Avoid speeding tickets with Speed camera warnings*
• Save money on roaming charges with offline maps
You can test drive all features available in the most popular World + Traffic license for the first 7 days after installation. After 7 days you can continue using the basic features or upgrade to the Lifetime Premium license.
Also available from Sygic:
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Should you have any questions, please visit sygic.com/support. We are here for you 7 days a week.
If you like our app, please leave a review or spread the word at sygic.com/love. Thank you for your support.
*Please note that this feature requires the internet connection.
**This is an add-on feature.
Note: Sharing videos from Dashcam is forbidden by law in these countries: Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain.
By installing, copying or using all or any portion of this software you accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement: https://www.sygic.com/company/eula
Get ready to unleash the power of your car’s cockpit. Enjoy the enhanced Cockpit feature in the latest update to stay informed about your acceleration, incline, altitude, and speed.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Offline Navigator
I’ve recently returned from 3 weeks travelling in New Zealand. I downloaded this app (the free version where the downloaded maps only last for a certain time) before I left as I didn’t want to pay the data charges on my phone plan. I have to say that the app was brilliant and got me anywhere and everywhere in NZ - even onto unmade roads in the middle of nowhere - all for free. I relied on it 100% and it never let me down. The only times I went wrong was when I missed a turn it suggested, as the free version doesn’t have turn by turn voice navigation, and I was too busy talking to notice the map!
I stopped off at Hong Kong on the way, and was able to use it while walking around the city, or to find my way back to the hotel.
I can say without doubt that it’s a great app. I’m definitely now going to buy the full lifetime version, as I’ve planned trips to Amsterdam and Cyprus already this year. It’s comforting to know that if I go away in holiday anywhere in the world and hire a car or take a cab, that I know exactly where I’ll be going. All for no data charges!
Great App with a Tiny Flaw
I love this app and have used it regularly for a couple of weeks now. I have used Tom Tom, Garmin and Google over the years and the Sygic app is as good, but even better with the features it offers the user.
It is generally very accurate and the speed camera warnings is very good, especially as the app announces 'Speed Camera ahead' rather than a meaningless tone. I have found that the speed cameras are accurate and up to date.
The app also offers several innovative ways of displaying the route, such as HUD and using the phone's camera to overlay the route on realtime dash view, which I haven't tried yet, as it costs an extra £9, but looks very interesting.
I bought the lifetime update, which is good value and very competitively priced for such a good quality GPS mapping system.
The only really annoying but tiny flaw, which I am not marking it down for, is that the voice doesn't seem able to use the word 'of'. For example, it will say an instruction with the distance missing out the of, such as 'take the 3rd left in 3/4s a mile'. Only a minor point but one that is quite annoying now. It made us both laugh when we first heard it, but I am now thinking of different ways to insult the spoken instruction voice every time the word of is missed out. This is clearly a programming error which I hope Sygic will sort out.
Overall I am very pleased with the Sygic app and highly recommend it as a genuine competitor to other more widely known alternatives.
I so wanted to like this app. After trying all sorts of SatNav apps, this one looked like it was going to be the best. It looks great, it’s intuitive, the search function is great but it’s pretty useless as a SatNav. Mostly due to the terrible traffic avoidance. It knows where the traffic is and will tell you how long you’ll be stuck for but it won’t try and reroute you. I’ve had to use my knowledge of areas to take alternative routes and one on them it has told me that it has found a route X minutes faster.
On roads that are local to where I live it comes up with some bizarre routes that make no sense and it will constantly try to route you back to them. That has destroyed any sort of confidence in the app when I am away from home.
I’ve tried TomTom, Wayze, Navigon, CoPilot & now this one. They all have their faults but I think I’m going to have to go back to CoPilot, the search facility is awful but at least I’m pretty confident it will take me on the correct route.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we will gladly help you with any issues you might have regarding the application. Please create a help request at: firstname.lastname@example.org, Jaro from Customer Care Team.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Sygic a. s.
- 88.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Sygic a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- Real View Navigation £6.99
- Head up display £4.99
- Cockpit £6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.