Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Possibly the best iPad synthesizer." 9 to 5 Mac
"SynthTronica takes you to places that other iPad synths don't and is well worth getting your hands on." Computer Music magazine
"Synthtronica really is a marvelous technical achievement." AppAdvice.com
SynthTronica is the unique and revolutionary synthesizer for iPad. SynthTronica takes full advantage of iPad's multitouch capabilities and delivers a powerful, clever and flexible way to make music.
*PROGRAMMABLE POLYPHONIC SPECTRAL SYNTHESIZER*
*92 ARTISAN SOUND PRESETS*
- Exceptional virtual analog sounds
- Astonishing vocal sounds including vocoder effects
- Unique looped grooves providing a full ensemble sound
*CREATE YOUR OWN PRESETS*
- Share them using preset importing and exporting
*DYNAMIC MULTITOUCH FILTER*
- Control up to 11 independent filters by intuitive touch
- Unique and unprecedented live expressive control
*FORMANT SYNTHESIZER ARCHITECTURE*
- Filters use complex time-varying spectral formants
- Organize, edit and view formants in spectral form
*CREATE NEW FORMANTS IN SEVERAL WAYS*
- by importing audio files (mp3, m4a, AIFF, WAV, et al)
- using the iPad's microphone
- through SynthTronica's unique Dynamic Multitouch Filter
-Two piano-style layouts and a unique grid keyboard
*RECORD AND MIX YOUR PERFORMANCES*
- Simultaneous recording and playback of mixes
- Overdub recording (Bouncing)
*SHARE YOUR MIXES*
- Audio copy/paste between compatible iOS apps
- Export SynthTronica recordings as 24-bit or 16-bit AIFF or WAV audio files
*EXPLORE MUSICAL SCALES*
- Display scale patterns on keyboards
- Over 70 scale choices, more than any other iOS app
*POWERFUL INTERACTIVE SYNTH CONTROLS*
- Virtual analog synth front-end
- Nearly all interface elements have documentation by touch
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Fixed bug: recording manager could not locate audio recordings made in previous SynthTronica releases
● Added "Audio Copy/Paste": exchange sound between many compatible iOS audio apps. Located within the Record View.
● Added "Delete all recordings" function to help remove large recording libraries
● Fixed preset change lag time which could occur on the iPad 2
● Fixed a keyboard highlighting bug which occurred periodically when using "Hold mode"
● Assorted cosmetic fixes and minor changes
Others say its no good..
I have to agree regards sounds, i dont need to repeat what others have already said about the sounds. Even tho i am using decent headphones. The interface is horribly eyesoric, too. Like random, utterly mismatching, multicoloured stuck together crayons smeared on by a clumsy & klutzy two year old, using a ruler. And the keyboard that you are supposed to play music on, utterly dire. may aswell have made it standard looking instead of sausage like. Ok I know touchscreen isnt the best for keyboards but most apps like this make it useable at least. This app takes up 240mb?! How? why? Only sample tank takes up loads but its samples, this is supposed to be synth? it just seems sloppy. Much better ios synths take up far less space. Im talking 5mb to 50mb at most. This app is Not really worth the space on my nearly full 16gb ipad2 and im deleting it...
This might look a little bit different, but the engine behind this synth is first class, and it's great to be able to audio copy/paste from this to Garage Band.
A solid piece of work that others could learn from.
...エ don'т really geт iт???
エ'll keep it short but sweet; 'n o т - g o o d'
[there are better Synтнs out there, iт 'looks' good, but the 'sounds' тoтally let it down... エ have 'r e a l l y' tried to get something decent out of this Synтн, and maybe it's me, but I just can't use it without getting bored before I get anything out of it that sounds even 'half' decent]