T3 - The Gadget & Technology Magazine
By Future plc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***FREE SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – GET YOUR FIRST TWO ISSUES FREE TODAY!***
Technology is moving forward at a rapid rate, and the way we live our lives is changing by the day – how we travel, how we entertain ourselves, how we cook and how we secure our homes. T3 – freshly redesigned and now bigger and better than ever – is the magazine that will keep you right up to date with the latest developments, bringing you exclusive news, reviews, in-depth features and expert buyer's guides.
Our writers are as passionate about gadgets as you are, and this is reflected in insightful articles that cover every aspect of technology. In the Hype section, you'll read about cutting-edge launches; tech that truly has the 'wow' factor.
Each month, Agenda recommends seven adventures that you can have with tech right now – everything from filming extreme sports on your GoPro action camera to taking a flight on a jetpack! Select is where we review the latest and greatest new products, from hardware to games and apps. And Elite is the ultimate tech buyer's guide – your first port of call if you're looking to buy something new for yourself or your home.
The digital edition of T3 brings together all of the above great features, but adds an interactive element to make the experience even more exciting.
• PPA Digital Magazine of the Year 2012
• PPA International Magazine of the Year 2012
• GMA Mainstream Magazine Writer of the Year 2012
• DMA Designer of the Year 2011
• DMA Digital Advertisement of the Year 2011
• Published by Future, AOP Digital Publisher of the Year 2011, 2012 & 2013
• PPA Consumer Digital Publisher of the Year 2012 & 2013
The terms of subscription for T3 are 1 months and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £2.99 / $3.99 / €3.99
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.49 / $2.99 / €2.99
1 year £23.99 / $31.99 / €31.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
What's New in Version 14.9.4
• Bookmarking bug fix. Some users have reported saving bookmarks are not being stored. If the update doesn't address the problem please get in touch.
• Other minor tweaks to improve the app.
Don’t forget that new subscribers can get the latest issue FREE with our introductory trial subscription offer!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 20 September 2016
- Version: 14.9.4
- Size: 46.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Future Publishing Ltd.
- © Future Plc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- T3 Subscription£7.99
- T3 Subscription£2.49
- T3 Subscription£23.99
- T3 Subscription£13.99
- October 2014£1.49
- July 2012£1.49
- December 2011£1.49
- January 2011£1.49
- March 2011£1.49
- February 2011£1.49