T3 - The Gadget & Technology Magazine
By Future plc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
***FREE SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – GET YOUR FIRST TWO ISSUES FREE TODAY!***
Technology is moving forward at a rapid rate, and the way we live our lives is changing by the day – how we travel, how we entertain ourselves, how we cook and how we secure our homes. T3 – freshly redesigned and now bigger and better than ever – is the magazine that will keep you right up to date with the latest developments, bringing you exclusive news, reviews, in-depth features and expert buyer's guides.
Our writers are as passionate about gadgets as you are, and this is reflected in insightful articles that cover every aspect of technology. In the Hype section, you'll read about cutting-edge launches; tech that truly has the 'wow' factor.
Each month, Agenda recommends seven adventures that you can have with tech right now – everything from filming extreme sports on your GoPro action camera to taking a flight on a jetpack! Select is where we review the latest and greatest new products, from hardware to games and apps. And Elite is the ultimate tech buyer's guide – your first port of call if you're looking to buy something new for yourself or your home.
The digital edition of T3 brings together all of the above great features, but adds an interactive element to make the experience even more exciting.
• PPA Digital Magazine of the Year 2012
• PPA International Magazine of the Year 2012
• GMA Mainstream Magazine Writer of the Year 2012
• DMA Designer of the Year 2011
• DMA Digital Advertisement of the Year 2011
• Published by Future, AOP Digital Publisher of the Year 2011, 2012 & 2013
• PPA Consumer Digital Publisher of the Year 2012 & 2013
The terms of subscription for T3 are 1 months and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £2.99 / $3.99 / €3.99
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.49 / $2.99 / €2.99
1 year £23.99 / $31.99 / €31.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
What's New in Version 14.9.4
• Bookmarking bug fix. Some users have reported saving bookmarks are not being stored. If the update doesn't address the problem please get in touch.
• Other minor tweaks to improve the app.
Don’t forget that new subscribers can get the latest issue FREE with our introductory trial subscription offer!
Good content, bad app
T3 has some good content and useful information/reviews about gadgets and technology. However the app is not great, so where possible I would suggest purchasing a hard copy of the magazine. The app only allows you to read the magazine in portrait rather than landscape. Adverts keep popping up and worst of all something called PriceHawker keeps appearing in the inbox. I'm not interested in PriceHawker or any other advert. I just want to read the magazine. And the app is way too complicated. A magazine app should be simple: download the issue and read. Then return to the main homepage and download the next issue. Read, repeat. This is not because it's trying to be too clever. Make it simple, get rid of the adverts, allow both landscape and portrait viewing and this would be a great app.
Great app. Amazing
Love it! Great for not wasting paper but doing in in a functional way by adding loads interactivity from scrolling to opening the internet and way cooler things in the future. My ONLY complaint, hence the one star off, is the lack of landscape mode but I can see that may be a problem because of the scrolling but is still annoying to an iPad Pro and keyboard user. Great app, thanks.
If you can actually get the magazine to download when you subscribe you'll have the same issue when you resubscribe. If like me you have tried to get refund because you've not received your issues you'll be disappointed as T3 have refused to send a refund. I am not happy with T3 app and customer service is appalling. Do Not Waste you money. Lost £24
Get stuff magazine instead Within a minute I was reading the latest issue.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 20 September 2016
- Version: 14.9.4
- Size: 46.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Future Publishing Ltd.
- © Future Plc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- T3 Subscription£2.49
- T3 Subscription£7.99
- T3 Subscription£23.99
- T3 Subscription£13.99
- January 2011£3.99
- March 2011£3.99
- February 2011£3.99
- April 2011£3.99
- Christmas 2010£3.99
- July 2011£3.99