T3 - The Gadget & Technology Magazine
By Future plc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
T3: THE GADGET MAGAZINE is the UK's biggest-selling digital edition and the world's authority on consumer technology. Available across iPad and iPhone, T3's fully interactive edition is home to the latest and greatest news, reviews, opinion and previews on gadgets, technology, gear and apps, including…
* 360-degree product hands-ons – the latest gadgets at your fingertips
* HD photo galleries – Retina-optimised and swipe-ready showcases
* Ultimate buyers guide – one-tap access to the best tech deals around
* Hot spot central – reveal more with hidden content in every issue
* Competitions galore – win the best tech around every month
* Videos galore – product reviews, event reports, trailers and bespoke previews
* Digital edition-only extras – breaking news, animated content
* Digital edition-only specials – unique one-offs for digital readers such as T3 Drive
* PPA Digital Magazine of the Year 2012
* PPA International Magazine of the Year 2012
* GMA Mainstream Magazine Writer of the Year 2012
* DMA Designer of the Year 2011
* DMA Digital Advertisement of the Year 2011
* Published by Future, AOP Digital Publisher of the Year 2011, 2012 & 2013, PPA Consumer Digital Publisher of the Year 2012 & 2013
Visit http://www.t3.com/help/ipad.html for more information and support, and if you'd like to get in touch to help us make T3 even better, email email@example.com.
The terms of subscription for T3 are 1 months and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £2.99 / $3.99 / €3.99
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.49 / $2.99 / €2.99
1 year £23.99 / $31.99 / €31.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
What's New in Version 13.8.301
*IMPORTANT: TO CONTINUE RECEIVING ISSUES OF T3 YOU MUST UPDATE YOUR APP*
We have completely revamped the T3 app! But you must update your app to see the benefits and continue receiving your issues.
New features include…
- Upgraded storefront and library making it even easier to enjoy your magazine collection
- A bigger selection of special editions such as the iPhone 6 Companion Manual
- Improved reading navigation and enhancements to the latest editions of T3
- Up-to-date news sent straight to your device with our in-app messaging system
Don't miss out! Update your app now.
New version is a big improvement
I'm a little annoyed that all editions prior to March 2015 have now been converted to a simple scanned image of the magazine, none of the iPad edition functionality is available, you can't even use bookmarks! Gutted. Had to re-download my entire library too, not very happy to be honest, but I guess it's a first world problem?!
Just upgraded to the latest version. Initially a little surprised to find that I had lost my library but followed the help and was able to reinstate them easily.
Works very well and worth the upgrade.
Print No More
I really enjoyed reading T3 in printed format but now I read in the digital format, I enjoy it even more.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 17 March 2015
- Version: 13.8.301
- Size: 30.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Future Publishing Ltd.
- © 2015 Future Publishing Plc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- T3 Subscription£7.99
- T3 Subscription£23.99
- T3 Subscription£2.49
- T3 Subscription£13.99
- October 2014£2.99
- July 2012£2.99
- December 2011£2.99
- January 2011£2.99
- March 2011£2.99
- February 2011£2.99