Tabata Pro - Tabata Timer
By SIMPLETOUCH LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tabata Pro™ is a pro grade Tabata timer for Tabata interval training.
Tabata Pro is a full featured, easy to use Tabata timer for weight training, kettle bells, running, cycling, or any interval fitness training.
* 3 programmable timers
* Customize all time settings
* Customize number of cycles
* Customize number of tabatas
* easy to hear alerts, over music, and on speaker
* automatically play music when you start
* pause and resume session
* restart session where you left off if interrupted
* mute sound use in silent mode
* screen flashes for visual cue
* Advanced multiple Tabatas for Tabata This training
* Speaking coach in English or Japanese
* Multitasking (runs in the background)
* External display support (iPhone 4, iPod touch 4th gen, iPad & iPad 2)
Tabata Pro™ is a trademark of SimpleTouch software, all rights reserved.
What's New in Version 3.7
- Minor bug fixes
- Support for larger screen on iPhone 5
- Improved interruption support (the timer will now keep running if you ignore a phone call coming in, or will continue after a call ends if you take the call)
Needs option to set music to Preparation mode.
Love this app. Once I understood the difference between cycle and tabata (which just took playing around with each section) and set it the way I like to work out, it has been great to keep me motivated when working out at home.
I love being able to set different music for rest and work modes and the option to shuffle between tracks to avoid getting bored of one being repeated constantly.
In order to get 5 stars from me, I would have liked the ability to set a separate playlist for 'preparation' mode. This would make it obvious the tabata has ended and a new one about to begin.
Alarm sounds option
Like this app and recommend downloading. It does what it claims and does it well. As most things in life there is a little room for improvement but overall is still a good app. Using it with Apple TV is great.
Improvements I'd like to see :)
1. Change or a least turn off alarm siren. It's annoying and gets worse with headphones on. Not good.
2. Perpetration playlist would be nice.
3. Volume controls for each playlist. Also volume controls for each group of sounds. So the countdown ticks would have a volume, the voice would have a volume and so would the sound effects.
The reason being is that this app is painful when using with headphones and listening to music when personal training in public places like the gym. I like to listen to music but also need audio prompts I can hear. I pull some funny faces when working out but this app makes me look proper crazy with its sounds haha ;)
Great work all in all :)
Easy and ready to use
I'm a PT and I find this app easy and ready to use, one of the very useful tools is that it has 3 Programmable stations so you don't have to be changing settings all the time...
Great app a must have if you're into metabolic training.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 21 August 2013
- Version: 3.7
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: SIMPLETOUCH LLC
- © SIMPLETOUCH LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.