Tabletop is an expandable studio with over a dozen included musical devices. Tabletop is a modular environment where you can mix and match different devices. Select from over 40 devices including samplers, mixers, effects, sequencers and more. Buy only the gear you need from an expanding catalog.
Need help? Email email@example.com and we’ll answer your questions.
Retronyms has partnered with industry giants like Akai Professional and Arturia to create some of the Tabletop-Ready Apps, like iMPC, iMini, and iProphet! Using the Tabletop features of time stretching and pitch shifting, you can slice loops and time stretch them to different tempos and pitches in iMPC Pro. You can also use sliced loops from purchased AudioCopy sound packs inside Gridlock and iMPC Pro. Loops from these sound packs will automatically match the tempo of your sessions.
Tabletop is an audio playground where you can create beats, compose songs, mix live, make mashups with samples from your iPod library, and more... the possibilities are endless. Plug the output of a keyboard into a delay to add an echo, or wire it up to a mixer and adjust the pan. Chain up multiple effects to create new and evolving sounds.
• 43 devices including effects, sequencers, drum machines, and synths
• 14 devices are included for free
• 64 bit audio support
• Access powerful Tabletop-Ready Apps
• Piano Roll style timeline editor
• Cut, copy, paste, duplicate, and create notes
• Control Tabletop’s keyboards, drum pads, knobs, faders, and other parameters
• Correct note timing with Fix to Grid
• Edit note length and velocity
• Undo changes and edits with Tabletop’s History Menu
• Features Core MIDI Support
• Works with any MIDI-compatible hardware
• Customize control mapping with Midi Learn mode
• Connect multiple devices
• Share your music to SoundCloud and interact with other Tabletop users
We updated Tabletop to be compatible with iOS 11! You can now purchase Tabletop in-app purchases straight from the iTunes Store. We also fixed the following bugs to improve and optimize performance:
- Fixed crash when using iMPC Pro with Triggerator
- “Paste All” for AudioCopy sound packs now works again on iOS 11
- Text on iMPCPro's vertical switches now display properly again on iOS 11
- Fixed crash in Mastermind machine
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We love hearing from you :)
Ratings and Reviews
WAS a great music performing app. Needs update.
Lots of problems with the app crashing lately. This was a brilliant app to use along with live instruments. Now it's very unreliable. Update needed urgently & I'll consider spending my money with you. Until then, I look forward to you providing reliability again.
Don't rest on your laurels...
Used to be my top drawer app; you could make your sessions as complex or simple as you wanted, great sounds, clear GUI, solid and reliable throughout. Well, that was before. The app is in desperate need of an update. It keeps on crashing on my iPad Pro (iOS 10.2.1). Please don't let musicians down Retronyms...
Apple needs to update the app!
according to Apple anyway. i think this maybe because it isn't 64 bit
In-App PurchasesSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.