By crossroad solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the makers of "Units" comes the endearing puzzle game, "Tactile". While the game needs no introduction, "Tactile" has a few twists that leverage the fluid iPhone user interface in several enjoyable ways.
- it comes preloaded with images so you can get started immediately
- rotate your device to browse through built-in and saved puzzles.
- use images from your own library or even shoot a fleeting picture of your friends and loved ones
- move, scale, rotate and crop your images right within "Tactile" and use your edited photo as a new puzzle.
- "Tactile" let's you even preview how the puzzle will look
- store upto 15 puzzles
- show or hide hints to help you solve a puzzle quickly.
- "Tactile" shows you the time you spent solving a puzzle and how many moves you took to solve it.
- it even remembers where you left off in a game including how many moves you've already done and how much time has elapsed. So quit "Tactile" when you want, knowing you can always return later to finish a puzzle.
- TIP: tap on a tile to move it. Sliding it is admittedly more fun, but slows your times down.
For those not familiar with the game, "Tactile" consists of 15 tiles that you slide around to put them in order. Originally consisting of 15 numbered squares, "Tactile" instead uses diced images that you attempt to place in order, making it a lot more challenging. But for those times that you need some assistance, "Tactile" lets you quickly see the number for each tile.
What's New in Version 1.1
This version improves usability of the application:
- you can now drag multiple tiles in one gesture and it counts as one move
- added a Reset button on the High Scores screen to empty the list
- added new puzzles including the classic numbered tiles puzzle
- support for Retina Display and iOS 4
- redesigned camera interface to help in composing new puzzles
- added sound effects
- minor bug fixes
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 09 June 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: Shashwat Parhi
- © 2008 Crossroad Solutions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.