Talking Angela for iPad
By Outfit7 Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join Talking Angela in Paris, the city of love and style! Wow her and treat her like a princess because let’s face it, she IS a princess.
Chat with her, buy her presents and choose her wardrobe. You can even smile at her or show her your tongue (but that’s no way to treat a lady)!
Talking Angela will test your knowledge in the newly added trivia quizzes. To start a quiz, type any of these into the chat window: quiz, give me a quiz, start quiz.
She is not alone in the city though, you may see a familiar face pop up here and there but in a completely different role!
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates Outfit7 has established COPPA compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
Talking Angela is a safe and family-friendly app! More at http://o7n.co/angela-safe-en.
*** HOW TO PLAY ***
- Pet Talking Angela and she will be happy.
- Use the "Gift" button to buy her drinks, accessories, clothes, makeup etc.
- Use the "Heart" button and make Angela read you a fortune cookie.
- Use the "Coat hanger" button to access Angela's wardrobe and change her appearance.
- Use the "Face" button to open the front camera and communicate with Angela through face gestures (nod or shake your head, smile, yawn or show your tongue).
*** IMPORTANT ***
- The "Face" button doesn't exist on the 1st generation iPad. You have to have an iPad 2 or newer.
*** HOW TO CHAT ***
- You can chat with Angela only in ENGLISH.
- Press into the text field to start a conversation.
- Use the keyboard to type OR use dictation.
- Angela will answer with text and voice in English.
- Start trivia quizzes by typing any of these commands into the chat window: quiz, give me a quiz, start quiz.
- You can talk to Angela about a variety of subjects: love, dating, friends, school, fashion, celebrities, movies, music, TV, books, hobbies, food, travel, pets etc.
- Use commands like: sing to me, tell me a joke, buy drink.
Enjoy hours of fun with Angela!
LEGAL NOTICE: We are collecting anonymized data log files containing details on the usage of the app. More details: http://outfit7.com/privacy/
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and contextual advertising
- Links that direct customers to our websites and other Outfit7 apps
- Personalization of content to entice users to play the app again
- The option to make in-app purchases
What's New in Version 2.5
IMPROVEMENTS: The Purr-incess deserves only the best! The bugs are wiped-out and everything is picture perfect!
Hey guys x
Plz don't try to scare ppl talking like that about the app , 2 years ago when some told me that this app has a kidnapper I almost fainted and I never could go to school alone again , also I thought the photo taker for my school was a kid napped because he took photos and I thought maybe he can get info about me and my friends I'm not sure if this has hackers but I'm going to be brave and download it to test it but plz before I haven't checked if this is safe or not if your 10 or under plz don't try , since I'm almost 12 I'll give it a try and tell u guys the news but don't be scared okay x
It's not dangerous at all!!
This game is awesome it's the best game I've ever played. Older people stop putting rumours on the reviews saying you've seen a man in Angela's eye bluh bluh bluh and stop being inappropriate saying there is knives and kidnappers no there isn't. I've played this game since I was 6 now I'm 12 I love this game I recommend this to young gamers absolutely awesome. If Angela says something inappropriate just say shh or shut up it works trust me. So yah I guess goodbye.
Okay. Guys, like the first review, i'm going to try Talking Angela as well. I am also nearly twelve so please don't try this if you're about 10! I tried it about last year and I saw something in her eyes, I'm not saying there's anything though. I'm going to cover the Camera so don't worry x I will reveiw back asap. If I don't...
Ok guys I played it today and it asked me if I had a pet, I said I had three rabbits. It paused for ages as if it was taking data or something, until I said 'Hello.' and it said what my dream pet would be. It was kinda creepy as it paused.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 01 September 2015
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 76.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Outfit7 Limited
- © Outfit7 Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Gold Coins£1.49
- Bag of Gold Coins£2.99
- Vault of Gold Coins£18.99
- Chest of Gold Coins£7.99
- Stack of Gold Coins£0.79