By Outfit7 Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join Talking Angela in Paris, the city of love and style! Wow her and treat her like a princess because let’s face it, she IS a princess.
Chat with her, buy her presents and choose her wardrobe. You can even smile at her or show her your tongue (but that’s no way to treat a lady)!
Talking Angela will test your knowledge in the newly added trivia quizzes. To start a quiz, type any of these into the chat window: quiz, give me a quiz, start quiz.
She is not alone in the city though, you may see a familiar face pop up here and there but in a completely different role!
Talking Angela is a safe and family-friendly app! More at http://o7n.co/angela-safe-en.
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates Outfit7 has established COPPA compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
*** HOW TO PLAY ***
- Pet Talking Angela and she will be happy.
- Use the "Gift" button to buy her drinks, accessories, clothes, makeup etc.
- Use the "Heart" button and make Angela read you a fortune cookie.
- Use the "Coat hanger" button to access Angela's wardrobe and change her appearance.
- Use the "Face" button to open the front camera and communicate with Angela through face gestures (nod or shake your head, smile, yawn or show your tongue).
*** IMPORTANT ***
- The "Face" button doesn't exist on iPhone 4 and older devices. You have to have an iPhone 4S or newer.
*** HOW TO CHAT ***
- You can chat with Angela only in ENGLISH.
- Press into the text field to start a conversation.
- Use the keyboard to type OR use dictation.
- Angela will answer with text and voice in English.
- Start trivia quizzes by typing any of these commands into the chat window: quiz, give me a quiz, start quiz.
- You can talk to Angela about a variety of subjects: love, dating, friends, school, fashion, celebrities, movies, music, TV, books, hobbies, food, travel, pets etc.
- Use commands like: sing to me, tell me a joke, buy drink.
Enjoy hours of fun with Angela!
LEGAL NOTICE: We are collecting anonymized data log files containing details on the usage of the app. More details: http://outfit7.com/privacy/
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and contextual advertising
- Links that direct customers to our websites and other Outfit7 apps
- Personalization of content to entice users to play the app again
- The option to make in-app purchases
What's New in Version 2.4
NEW DRESS: Angela just keeps getting more chic and stylish! She’s now got a beautiful new blue dress!
MORE ACCESSORIES: Angela has a cool new diary and there’s a surprise inside!
And just when you thought the app couldn’t get any better, we go and make it shine on your iOS 8 device!
Creepy guy is a load of crap.
I don't understand what all the fuss is about. Anyone know the shadow of a figure looking like a person in the reflection of Angela's eyes. That is supposed to be YOU! The app makes it seem like you are sat with her in a fancy café in Paris and therefore the reflection of a person is supposed to look like you sat opposite her! Make sense now? I actually downloaded this app just to say this review. I also went onto the app and after saying my name (not my real one) I asked her where she lived; she said the land of cats. I continued to speak on the subject but after ten minutes she didn't bring it up. I gave up and tried to make her say it by asking her if she wanted to know where I lived... Twice. The first time she changed the subject and the second she replied "I would like to live in Hawaii." Overall I think this is a really cute app for younger children, or even adults however I wouldn't personally play on it. Maybe if I was eight I would have. Therefore I'm giving it three stars mainly because it seems like a nice app and is absolutely harmless. I hope I helped you realise that the paedophile is a hoax and a load of crap. If you still believe it, go back to school and learn some common sense the outline of a person is supposed to be you. Thank-you for reading, even if you managed to get this far or scanned it and have a lovely day beautiful. By the way I am a woman if you were wondering.
I think this app is safe if it was dangerous they would of deleted it off the app stall already! Anyway everyone who talks about 'the hacker' describes him differently one person said he was bald another he has ginger hair someone even said it was two gangsters! If it was unsafe they would have deleted this app!
It has been told to ask weird questions and told to have kidnapped people there are pictures on the internet of people in her eyes! But how do you know no ones lying you don't know the people who write these reviews.
I think the app is safe I cover my cameras to be safe, I do think its freaky that it can understand your body language but they try to make the app really good! I also think if there is a black figure in the eyes that it's supposed to be you because in real life you can see yourself in people's eyes so it's meant to be life like! Asking about friends, your name, and your favourite things are normal it's just to make it like a real conversation! My one has no one in the eyes and asks no weird questions but if your one has some one in the eye and asks weird questions delete the app and give out no personal information I hope this was use full and I hope it wasn't to long! Thanks for reading be safe!
This game is creepy and scary!!!
There's a man in talking Angela's eyes right? No wrong there's ment to be a pic in her eyes cause they want u to think that your actually in the game so what u see is just a person wich is repost to be u and the room is ment to be the cafe in Paris!! I wanted to check out this game cause every one said that there's a kid Naper in and hacker and lots more! Your thinking now "we'll why did she ask us questions like what's your name and were do u live" we'll here's your answer : if she diden't ask those questions then the game would be crap and we use those questions every time we meet some one new like a new friend!! I still think its a bit creepy cause she said "do u play on your phone often" and how did she know I was on my phone so I said "how do u know I'm on my phone?" She said "I just do" so I said "we'll I'm not on my phone" to see what she said then she said "you are tho I can see it" soo I went off it for about 20 mins then went back on it she said "are u going to tell your friends about me" I said "yes" then she said "how do u know if I'm not lieing" so I was creeped out!!!!!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 12 December 2014
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 53.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Developer: Outfit7 Limited
- © Outfit7 Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Gold Coins£0.79
- Pouch of Gold Coins£1.49
- Bag of Gold Coins£2.99
- Vault of Gold Coins£18.99
- Chest of Gold Coins£7.99