Talking Pierre is in the house! Are you ready for some amazing guitar shredding? Pierre now rocks Smoke on the Water, help him bend the strings!
Download Talking Pierre’s FREE and FUN app and enjoy yourself! He repeats, makes up his own sentences and more!
The genuine bonafide talking parrot has many tricks up his sleeve and he’s ready to have all the fun in the world with you! He repeats after you and makes up new sentences, he rocks it out like a true guitar hero and he dodges those tomatoes like a pro!
Enhance the fun by getting the FULL Talking Pierre app which is filled with new animations and responses!
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates Outfit7 has established COPPA compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
*** FEATURES ***
Talk to Pierre: He repeats and invents his own sentences!
Play with Pierre: Try hitting him with a tomato, listen to him rock out on his guitar and have him throw cutlery at you!
Interact with Pierre: Rub his belly, poke him or have him jump the way you want him to!
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and contextual advertising
- Links that direct customers to our websites and other Outfit7 apps
- Personalization of content to entice users to play the app again
- Watching videos of Outfit7's animated characters via YouTube integration
- The option to make in-app purchases
Bug fixes and minor gameplay improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t necessarily like these kind of apps, they’re the ones that just stay and take up your storage. Also, there is not much to do, so what’s the point really? Even at 4, when I got this app, I found it Boring… 😐 🤨 👎🏼
In no way am I saying other kids would NOT like his app, I am just mentioning how pointless and boring it was to me.
I have played this game when I was 5 I am 7 now but I Remember this is a crazy , fun game. What year was this relished to public?
I suppose it is ok
It does get pretty boring after playing with it for about a minute and especially for older children ( not that they would want the game) and can get incredibly tedious.
- Outfit7 Limited
- 81.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Outfit7 Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Talking Pierre upgrade pack £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.