A simple attractive tally counter.
- Apple Watch app, change your counter on your Apple Watch.
- Today extension, change your counter from your lock screen or notification center.
- Increasing and decreasing a count with large, easy to hit buttons.
- Counters can be changed to only have a plus button or minus button.
- Resetting the count with undo.
- Setting a custom reset value.
- Setting a custom limit value.
- Setting the value of the counter manually by flicking the individual digits.
- Option to turn sound effects on and off.
- Option for left handed operation.
- Option for displaying the count on the app icon.
- Option to speak the tally.
- Option to keep your device from sleeping while Tally Counter is active.
A great new update.
- Watch app, change your tally on your Apple Watch.
- Today view, change your tally on your lock screen or in notification center.
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus support.
- Larger counter display.
- Squished bugs.
- In 2.1.3 fixed an issue where the watch app name did not appear correctly.
Please remember to rate Tally Counter if you like it. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Wow what an amazing app!
I'm really really impressed, I was expecting this to be a stupid app that reset ever time you closed it and didn't actually tally anything for long periods of time. But it works amazingly! Plus the feature of having the little red icon on the app to show you when you look at the app really really helps remind me and keeps an eye, quickly, on what I'm tallying. Great stuff, thanks folks!!!
Does what it needs
There's only so much you can say about a counter, but this one did it's job admirably.
Exactly what I was looking for. Very simple in its design and use, but with a couple of extra features in there too.
What attracted me to this one was the lack of IAP's, hate those things, and it's not littered with ads either.
Can't believe I'm writing such a long review about a counter, but I was really impressed. Well done devs!
Developers, Thanks for the lovely application. I am loving it from every perspective. It will be better if there is counter statement/history with time stamp.
It is useful on unsure or confused counting.
Thanks and best wishes.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.