Let's TAPP, let's connect with people from all over the world.....
Throw A Paper Plane is a new social network game with fast growing user community since its release. Are you ready for location based messaging? Get it today so you can get connected too!
- Write any message on your plane and throw it in the direction of your choice with the touch of your finger.
- See where your plane has landed.
- Tap on any plane in your neighbourhood.
- Rethrow any plane you pick up and add a message.
- Add pictures, movies or drawings to your message, taken directly or selected from your photo album.
- You can keep track of your plane anytime. Follow your plane's route around the globe.
- Uses your actual location on map.
- Check back from time to time to see where your planes are currently located. Open and view your own planes at all times
- Support for enhanced character sets (including emoticons, japanese etc)
- Choose plane speed
- Increase your radius with throwing more planes
Take a plane, write down your story: be it joy or sorrow, plain or euphoria. Throw it into cyberspace. You might get a reply.
- Internet connection
- iOS 4.3 or higher (tested on iOS 4.3, iOS 5 and iOS 6)
- Enable your location service for a larger radius to pick up planes (Your location will be anonymized in the messages you throw)
Ratings and Reviews
Clever idea. Much improved since up-date
Since my review for 1.1 version, Oscar has addressed many little issues with this up-date. The flightbook makes it easier to see when you have received a relpy to your own planes and the ones that you have replied too as well. You can also earn a bonus radius depending on how many planes and relpies you send out. And it will now check spellings.
It is also good that you can build up a string of messages on a plane and see what other people add on after you and keep leaving more messages.(That's if the plane is still in your area) This helps you get to know the other pilots better.
Join in and enjoy sending out interesting planes. But please... add a name even if it is a nickmane. :-)
West Sussex. UK
I personally love these applications where you can load your thoughts, feelings, worries, emotions and comments into messages where they can be launched around the world to anonymous users of the app.
The only thing lacking is the ability to track your own sent messages which is why I have left 4 stars instead of 5.
Keep up the good work
No crashes with me but maybe you. Not sure. The reason I put four is because after a few minutes you get bored because you can't think of anything else to right.😘😍 thanks for reading! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘
- Compasition Apps
- 45.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Compasition Apps
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.